Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

2021 Pick 10- Philly Eagles

Tulsa

hurricane-cocktail-recipe-759275-hero-01

@Bob then @Desert Wolf

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, Coog kev said:

Dang it.  I missed all of this fun this year.  If anyone in this group decides to stop playin and pickin..I'll gladly swim in, :fish:

He's alive! You're like bigfoot.....you pop in just often enough to make us believe you're real then you up and vanish like a fart in the wind! Very mysterious. 

4 hours ago, Slapdad said:

He's alive! You're like bigfoot.....you pop in just often enough to make us believe you're real then you up and vanish like a fart in the wind! Very mysterious. 

Livin the life in Arlington...what more can I say...B).  Jeff would be totally spastic if he were me.  I traverse Cowboys Central every day to/fro.

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

image.png.2547e9f17d9e4369add90196fce31ab0.png

Miami updated per @TheSanDiegan's request. Also, I realize that Oklahoma State has an alternate logo, but +++++ those theiving bastards. They get their shitty lettermark.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

I'm a piece of shit....

Are any of these teams still available: AF, GT, Nebraska, South Carolina, Tulsa?

Do I get to pick 3?

If so, I'll take Tulsa last. 

AF > Nebraska > SC > GT > Tulsa

@WYO1016, give me the good word, brother!

New-Signature.jpg

1 minute ago, Jeffkills said:

GT, SC, and Houston...

Does that work?

56I55M75BQPZRPZADYSEJNLHEU.jpg

@Billings took Houston in Round 5. You've got Georgia Tech and South Carolina. Still one more to go.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg