Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Pick 13 - Team Purple - 2021

5 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

I'm joining you. I get the penultimate pick for the FBS picks and then once again the penultimate FCS pick?

That's a load of bollocks.

I don't think you know what random means

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

I don't think you know what random means

What you don't understand is your decision to use the RNG rather than reversing the selection for the FCS round which most people would have believed to be fair was not random.

If money was involved in this, I'd be pissed. Since it isn't, I'm merely annoyed.

22 minutes ago, masterfrog said:

I am going to pass on FCS picks. 

18 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

I'm joining you. I get the penultimate pick for the FBS picks and then once again the penultimate FCS pick?

That's a load of bollocks.

@happycamper

look what you did you little jerk asshat GIF

12 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

What you don't understand is your decision to use the RNG rather than reversing the selection for the FCS round which most people would have believed to be fair was not random.

If money was involved in this, I'd be pissed. Since it isn't, I'm merely annoyed.

Lol 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Ok.  Fcs is canceled. 

9 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

what is this ?

Delete the stale stuff please.

cancel culture comes for me again :( 

Big 12 expansion: League wants four teams with focus on BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF, per report                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ttps://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/big-12-expansion-league-wants-four-teams-with-focus-on-byu-cincinnati-houston-and-ucf-per-report/

3 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Moving this down so everybody can be reminded of who they picked.

And so I can gloat about Charlotte winning at Duke while admitting that after I picked them, I didn't even recognize their logo.

Haha! I got Charlotte in that same round as well. 

I'll work on getting an updated graphic done for you guys as well after today's games. 

29 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

My first 9 picks went a collective 3-6 in week  one. LMAOAM!

Thanks for the work, fade.

No problem. Right now it's taking me a good hour or so combined to get all of the graphics updated for both y'all and for Team Mug. I'm working to try and just scrape the results and update my spreadsheet automatically, but it's difficult finding a feed that will let me scrape records. For the time being, these are likely going to be updated on Tuesday or Wednesday, at least until I can get some automation going. 

This is my third season of participating in these pools after passing on what I think were 3-4 previous ones. To get directly to the point, is anyone the designee to update the scoreboard or whatever it's called?

That duty was handled well for my "team" in 2019 and although not so in 2020 during major COVID, that was understandable. However, is happycamper or anyone else supposed to update it weekly for Team Purple?

Don't mean to complain because I know it's a pain to handle that stuff so my sincere thanks for whomever will handle it.