Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Montana sheriff switching parties from Dem to GOP

I have been thinking about changing my religion from Catholic to something else with the right wingery and molestation in the Catholic Church and others may follow suit.  I am guessing this guy is probably as strong of a Democrat as I am a Catholic.  

Posted Image

“From the very beginning, I’ve made it no secret that I’m a Constitutionalist, that I believe in the Constitution and that I believe it’s concrete and not up to a progressive interpretation. Unfortunately, throughout my term so far I have repeatedly come under fire for my pro-Constitution beliefs,” Slaughter said in a video posted on his Facebook page.

Does anyone wanna tell him?

Cant believe the national networks didnt break in with this story...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

6 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Did the guy say anything that wasn't true? 

No, he just tried to hide his very likely real reason of democrats wanting accountability with police and he doesn't like that one bit.  Or he has a horrific understanding of the Constitution and the notion of a living document.

3 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

No, he just tried to hide his very likely real reason of democrats wanting accountability with police and he doesn't like that one bit.  Or he has a horrific understanding of the Constitution and the notion of a living document.

Or the real reason he was a democrat in the first place was because he thought they were more willing to fund government (and the police). 

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

lmao Cascade County.

That's the same place @MetropolitanCowboy told me all the good old boys were fired up wanting to lynch a black hitchhiker last year. Clearly it's a bastion of clear and profound thoughts.

There is also the everlasting paranoia about the slaughterhouse coming in between Belt and Great Falls and inundating the idyllic town of Belt with Mexicans, who'll inevitably bring lawyers, guns, and money to the equation. It was a bone of contention I heard more than a few times...they'd always talk of this mass exodus from Belt School because of it. 

The black hitchhiker incident was halfway terrifying...I saw people I thought had common sense, frothing at the mouth and ready to go all homicidal on that dude...they were also convinced that there were busloads of Antifa coming to Billings to burn downtown down too...owing to some Montana Militia Facebook page that one of them subscribed to. 

Crazy place. I'm glad I don't live there anymore. 

"I have always been a committed member of law enforcement, just like my dad and my wife. However, I can no longer tolerate criticism of my profession by Democrat politicians, some of whom are aligned with Antifa, and feel I must express my opposition to that. Accordingly, in support of Derek Chauvin and wrongly demeaned members of my profession, I want to hereby announce that I have changed my last name to Slaughter."

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

This is the facebook post that triggered him to switch parties, from a girl who won a state representative primary and will lose the general election in MT-22 by a 60-40 margin again.

jasAntifa.jpg

I get what she is going for.  But that for sure triggered the shit out of folks.

Here's another,

5ebbny.jpg