Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Trollmont Stakes 2021 Elite 8

Vote!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. UNLV?

• #5 seed UNLV out of season basketball threads?
    • #3 seed Rebel Robert?
  2. 2. oldasses?

• #5 seed alslowhiteguy?
    • #2 seed happycamper?
  3. 3. Concepts?

• #4 seed joe from Wyo?
    • #3 seed travel subsidies?
  4. 4. OOC?

• #1 seed dod I her a wish?
    • #2 seed utenation?

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

1. you were already losing

2. you cheated, which is "the definition of rigging it"

3. it's my deal. I rig it every year you whiny baby. real troll champions overcome it

You can’t overcome something when a person already has their mind made up about the outcome.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

You can’t overcome something when a person already has their mind made up about the outcome.

I don't make up my mind. I skew things so people vote one way or the other - "rigging" - but people themselves choose to vote.

And you chose to cheat

and you also lost

so... cry harder bro

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

22 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I don't make up my mind. I skew things so people vote one way or the other - "rigging" - but people themselves choose to vote.

And you chose to cheat

and you also lost

so... cry harder bro

Waiting until I lose is a form of cheating.  You remind me of someone I played against in a tennis match.  He tried to cheat, and I let him have it.  And I reported him to the USTA.

59 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Waiting until I lose is a form of cheating.  You remind me of someone I played against in a tennis match.  He tried to cheat, and I let him have it.  And I reported him to the USTA.

Soul Food Love GIF by WE tv

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

Lmao you made fake accounts.  You'd been losing for 3 days.  

This is why no one votes for you.  Ya basic

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Yes because I won the last round, and you said that you wouldn’t close it until I was losing.  That is the definition of rigging it.

Just win it next year.

Dude, if you were dominating then you wouldn't have lost. 

That shit's on you. 

It's like BSU losing the Rose bowl on two missed FG's, even though that shit's on Brotzman, it was still on the team for failing to dominate. 

New-Signature.jpg

10 hours ago, ph90702 said:

That shows I have passion, something MOST of you on here lack.

lmao

10 hours ago, ph90702 said:

That shows I have passion, something MOST of you on here lack.

There’s a difference between passion and obsession. You regularly drift toward the latter when you’ve got your teeth into something. In any case, both conditions can cloud one’s judgement, and that’s definitely the case here. 

Bump.

You mean there are only 21 others who have a life as pathetic as mine and therefore look forward to voting in this thing?

Back when we had a fully sane president, the troll derby used to lure 3 or 4 times that number of voters.

On 6/24/2021 at 10:59 AM, Posturedoc said:

There’s a difference between passion and obsession. You regularly drift toward the latter when you’ve got your teeth into something. In any case, both conditions can cloud one’s judgement, and that’s definitely the case here. 

On 6/25/2021 at 4:46 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Bump.

You mean there are only 21 others who have a life as pathetic as mine and therefore look forward to voting in this thing?

Back when we had a fully sane president, the troll derby used to lure 3 or 4 times that number of voters.

What’s happening today is still Bush’s fault.

kat.jpg