Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Trollmont Stakes 2021 Elite 8

Vote!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. UNLV?

• #5 seed UNLV out of season basketball threads?
    • #3 seed Rebel Robert?
  2. 2. oldasses?

• #5 seed alslowhiteguy?
    • #2 seed happycamper?
  3. 3. Concepts?

• #4 seed joe from Wyo?
    • #3 seed travel subsidies?
  4. 4. OOC?

• #1 seed dod I her a wish?
    • #2 seed utenation?

Okay, here's the elite 8!

In the UNLV bracket, ph tried to get funny with the vote, but was defeated by OOC basketball threads. This juggernaut goes against @RebelRobertwho I haven't seen in a while. Vote!

In the oldasses bracket, NC goes down to more clever @Aslowhiteguy. Is this the year that I move to the final four???? Vote!

In the concepts bracket, it's @Joe from WY's last hurrah against travel subsidies. Two interesting concepts/posters that when mashed together make for a yawner of an intro. Vote!

In the last bracket, we have the headliner of this round. @Did I hear a WOOSH? is the new OOC hotness and @utenationis the original MWCboard troll slayer. Who is the trollest of them now that they are both OOC? Votr!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Okay, here's the elite 8!

In the UNLV bracket, ph tried to get funny with the vote, but was defeated by OOC basketball threads. This juggernaut goes against @RebelRobertwho I haven't seen in a while. Vote!

In the oldasses bracket, NC goes down to more clever @Aslowhiteguy. Is this the year that I move to the final four???? Vote!

In the concepts bracket, it's @Joe from WY's last hurrah against travel subsidies. Two interesting concepts/posters that when mashed together make for a yawner of an intro. Vote!

In the last bracket, we have the headliner of this round. @Did I hear a WOOSH? is the new OOC hotness and @utenationis the original MWCboard troll slayer. Who is the trollest of them now that they are both OOC? Votr!

I won, and the derby is rigged!  Absolute bullshit what you pulled!

#1Stunner was right.

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I won, and the derby is rigged!  Absolute bullshit what you pulled!

#1Stunner was right.

yer a liar and a cheat

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

I was +++++ing ahead!  And there’s no rule that says you can’t make additional accounts to vote for yourself.

there is a rule that says happy decides everything and precedent says that cheaters get dqed. @mugtang cheated one year and he even won the matchup wihtout cheating but I dqed him for the next round anyway

Just now, ph90702 said:

Where?

mwcboard

11 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Show me the written rules or you’re full of shit.

35 minutes ago, happycamper said:

there is a rule that says happy decides everything and precedent says that cheaters get dqed. @mugtang cheated one year and he even won the matchup wihtout cheating but I dqed him for the next round anyway

A salty ph in the troll derby?

this thing is looking up! :) 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

A salty ph in the troll derby?

this thing is looking up! :) 

Yes because I won the last round, and you said that you wouldn’t close it until I was losing.  That is the definition of rigging it.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Yes because I won the last round, and you said that you wouldn’t close it until I was losing.  That is the definition of rigging it.

1. you were already losing

2. you cheated, which is "the definition of rigging it"

3. it's my deal. I rig it every year you whiny baby. real troll champions overcome it