Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Great news for MWC fans visiting Boise.

1 hour ago, Fowl said:

SDSU loves the blue. We own the crap out of Boise and every other team on the field. 

This is how you know Boise is the big dog in the conference.  Being .500 equates to owning the crap out of.

On 6/21/2021 at 5:43 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The BLUE was open to tourists again as families from across the globe flocked to take photos of the most iconic field in sports!  Since the Allen Noble Hall of Fame Center has been open to these tourist events, visitors from all 50 states and 63 countries have made the trek to The BLUE.

I know you will all be thrilled and making the journey shortly.  

https://www.idahopress.com/blueturfsports/famed-blue-turf-boise-state-hall-of-fame-reopen-to-visitors-after-15-month-hiatus/article_f5a60024-6ea9-59dd-b6b9-db54b0ff4e81.html

It's on my list:

789 - Carhenge

790 - Blue Football Field

791 - World's Largest Ball of Yarn

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

12 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is how you know Boise is the big dog in the conference.  Being .500 equates to owning the crap out of.

Eh, heard some of the same things when Boise had a bit of success against Aztec basketball.  Like. 200 level success.  

5 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Eh, heard some of the same things when Boise had a bit of success against Aztec basketball.  Like. 200 level success.  

Also, we are 2-1 in Boise, but they are 2-1 in San Diego. So fowl's point about the blue kinda stands. Luckily Boise isn't playing and winning bowls in SD or they would basically make the same exact claim about San Diego/Qualcomm.  

1 minute ago, AztecSU said:

Also, we are 2-1 in Boise, but they are 2-1 in San Diego. So fowl's point about the blue kinda stands. Luckily Boise isn't playing and winning bowls in SD or they would basically make the same exact claim about San Diego/Qualcomm.  

C'mon, we aren't owning anyone with that record.  It's competitive, and even.  There is no way I could agree with the "owning" comment. 

Now USU?  That record reflects owning.  But most of our conference records aren't "owning" level.

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

C'mon, we aren't owning anyone with that record.  It's competitive, and even.  There is no way I could agree with the "owning" comment. 

Now USU?  That record reflects owning.  But most of our conference records aren't "owning" level.

Yeah, I just checked and overall we are 3-1 on the blue. So good, but definitely not owning. 

On 6/22/2021 at 8:17 AM, Jeffkills said:

I love him to death for that. Guy’s a BSU legend for that.

..but I need better football acumen with better than serviceable QB traits..

@AndyAvalos, for the love of God, please permit a ton of packages with both QB’s, or let Jack win at UCF..

Our degrees will instantly burn to ash if we lose that game...  I’d be a bit peeved.

Make a copy of it.  Prepare yourself.

23 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

If Boise State wins are you gonna come back and own up to it or are you gonna be like the Houston fans and just disappear for a while.

I speak for everyone by letting you know that we won't mind at all if you take a year off from coming here.

I think ‘everyone’ here has already made it clear that you don’t speak for anyone here.

If Boise State wins, Coach Avalos should tell the team to slap a p6 sticker on their jerseys next to the MW logo.

Because p6, obviously.

On 6/21/2021 at 6:18 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I will punch your cat, I swear to God.

You think you got it bad... we have to deal with the biggest assholes from all over the world coming here and ruining our cities and state.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 minute ago, smltwnrckr said:

You think you got it bad... we have to deal with the biggest assholes from all over the world coming here and ruining our cities and state.

When California sends their people they are not sending their best.  They are their sending radical conservatives, their wolf murderers, their racists and some, I assume, are good people.

21 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

It's on my list:

789 - Carhenge

790 - Blue Football Field

791 - World's Largest Ball of Yarn

I now see why you put Carhenge over the Blue.

carhenge-12-scaled.jpg

Just now, Ibanez said:

Wolf murderers were already in Idaho. Too be fair every mountain state has them. The Great Lake states with wolves don't have near the hatred for wolves. Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota are all blue states too.

The Idaho bill is pretty unique.  We have been killing enough to maintain around 1500.  Fine.  I think we need more than 1500.  The new bill wants the number reduced by 90% and allows for some rather grotesque methods of getting there.

On 6/21/2021 at 10:52 PM, tailingpermit said:

Funny, the high school down the street from me, installed this year…

50D9E62A-CBC9-414E-AE59-4443FE73C052.png

You had me at "HS" & "Florida.

On 6/21/2021 at 5:57 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If only all Californians felt this way.

Those of us in Calif that can't afford real estate need some place to go.  Thanks for keeping the number of dbl-wides lows down here low.  

!Thx!

Just now, GoState99755 said:

Those of us in Calif that can't afford real estate need some place to go.  Thanks for keeping the number of dbl-wides lows down here low.  

!Thx!

It's mostly your middle class conservatives.  A cheap 1200 square foot house in Boise is half a mil atm.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It's mostly your middle class conservatives.  A cheap 1200 square foot house in Boise is half a mil atm.

Thanks for taking our Trump riffraff.