Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Great news for MWC fans visiting Boise.

The BLUE was open to tourists again as families from across the globe flocked to take photos of the most iconic field in sports!  Since the Allen Noble Hall of Fame Center has been open to these tourist events, visitors from all 50 states and 63 countries have made the trek to The BLUE.

I know you will all be thrilled and making the journey shortly.  

https://www.idahopress.com/blueturfsports/famed-blue-turf-boise-state-hall-of-fame-reopen-to-visitors-after-15-month-hiatus/article_f5a60024-6ea9-59dd-b6b9-db54b0ff4e81.html

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The BLUE was open to tourists again as families from across the globe flocked to take photos of the most iconic field in sports!  Since the Allen Noble Hall of Fame Center has been open to these tourist events, visitors from all 50 states and 63 countries have made the trek to The BLUE.

I know you will all be thrilled and making the journey shortly.  

https://www.idahopress.com/blueturfsports/famed-blue-turf-boise-state-hall-of-fame-reopen-to-visitors-after-15-month-hiatus/article_f5a60024-6ea9-59dd-b6b9-db54b0ff4e81.html

You lost me at “visiting Boise”. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If only all Californians felt this way.

I hear you.  I’d move to Boise but there are too many Californians there. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Blue and yellow makes green.  So I shall piss on your field and upgrade it.  Thanks for the update.  :cheers:

There are way  too many breweries and bars on your way from the hotel to campus and I know you well enough to know by the time you reached the field ain't no way your piss is yellow.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

There are way  too many breweries and bars on your way from the hotel to campus and I know you well enough to know by the time you reached the field ain't no way your piss is yellow.

Residence Inn near the business school.  Walk to the stadium in a sauna suit in the heat of the day.  Then start the party.  

AnguishedCourteousCirriped-size_restrict

11 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

Bet that Boise will turn the field green if it’s a stipulation to joining a P5 conference.

Maybe even if 25 million would be donated to the stadium if the field had to be green.

100% on the first count.  Doubt it on the second.  40 mil maybe, that would pay for East Side renovation and closing of one if not both end zones as well.  The MWC would like take a media pay cut.  The BLUE is the second most valuable asset in the conference, after Boise states actual football team.  ;)

37 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

100% on the first count.  Doubt it on the second.  40 mil maybe, that would pay for East Side renovation and closing of one if not both end zones as well.  The MWC would like take a media pay cut.  The BLUE is the second most valuable asset in the conference, after Boise states actual football team.  ;)

When you’re right, you’re right...

New-Signature.jpg

Just now, tailingpermit said:

Funny, the high school down the street from me, installed this year…

50D9E62A-CBC9-414E-AE59-4443FE73C052.png

Allowing every team that’s ever been assembled to use non traditional field colors from the goodness of our hearts is aN EGREGIOUS mistake that even Hair can’t help but chuckle and shake his head...

@tromp.. Bad...

Ah well, at least we never hung participation banners alA UCF...

New-Signature.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Allowing every team that’s ever been assembled to use non traditional field colors from the goodness of our hearts is aN EGREGIOUS mistake that even Hair can’t help but chuckle and shake his head...

@tromp.. Bad...

Ah well, at least we never hung participation banners alA UCF...

Brah, it’s a high school. 

Albeit, a little heavy on the “perfect Christian” side.