Jump to content
halfmanhalfbronco

Great news for MWC fans visiting Boise.

Recommended Posts

The BLUE was open to tourists again as families from across the globe flocked to take photos of the most iconic field in sports!  Since the Allen Noble Hall of Fame Center has been open to these tourist events, visitors from all 50 states and 63 countries have made the trek to The BLUE.

I know you will all be thrilled and making the journey shortly.  

https://www.idahopress.com/blueturfsports/famed-blue-turf-boise-state-hall-of-fame-reopen-to-visitors-after-15-month-hiatus/article_f5a60024-6ea9-59dd-b6b9-db54b0ff4e81.html

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The BLUE was open to tourists again as families from across the globe flocked to take photos of the most iconic field in sports!  Since the Allen Noble Hall of Fame Center has been open to these tourist events, visitors from all 50 states and 63 countries have made the trek to The BLUE.

I know you will all be thrilled and making the journey shortly.  

https://www.idahopress.com/blueturfsports/famed-blue-turf-boise-state-hall-of-fame-reopen-to-visitors-after-15-month-hiatus/article_f5a60024-6ea9-59dd-b6b9-db54b0ff4e81.html

You lost me at “visiting Boise”. 

  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If only all Californians felt this way.

 

I hear you.  I’d move to Boise but there are too many Californians there. 

  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 5
  • Angry 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Old_Sparty1857 said:

I hear you.  I’d move to Boise but there are too many Californians there. 

I will punch your cat, I swear to God.

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Blue and yellow makes green.  So I shall piss on your field and upgrade it.  Thanks for the update.  :cheers:

There are way  too many breweries and bars on your way from the hotel to campus and I know you well enough to know by the time you reached the field ain't no way your piss is yellow.

 

  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

There are way  too many breweries and bars on your way from the hotel to campus and I know you well enough to know by the time you reached the field ain't no way your piss is yellow.

 

Residence Inn near the business school.  Walk to the stadium in a sauna suit in the heat of the day.  Then start the party.  

AnguishedCourteousCirriped-size_restrict

  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet that Boise will turn the field green if it’s a stipulation to joining a P5 conference.

Maybe even if 25 million would be donated to the stadium if the field had to be green.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

Bet that Boise will turn the field green if it’s a stipulation to joining a P5 conference.

Maybe even if 25 million would be donated to the stadium if the field had to be green.

 

100% on the first count.  Doubt it on the second.  40 mil maybe, that would pay for East Side renovation and closing of one if not both end zones as well.  The MWC would like take a media pay cut.  The BLUE is the second most valuable asset in the conference, after Boise states actual football team.  ;)

 

  • Cheers 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

100% on the first count.  Doubt it on the second.  40 mil maybe, that would pay for East Side renovation and closing of one if not both end zones as well.  The MWC would like take a media pay cut.  The BLUE is the second most valuable asset in the conference, after Boise states actual football team.  ;)

When you’re right, you’re right...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tailingpermit said:

Funny, the high school down the street from me, installed this year…

 

50D9E62A-CBC9-414E-AE59-4443FE73C052.png

Allowing every team that’s ever been assembled to use non traditional field colors from the goodness of our hearts is aN EGREGIOUS mistake that even Hair can’t help but chuckle and shake his head...

@tromp.. Bad...

Ah well, at least we never hung participation banners alA UCF...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Allowing every team that’s ever been assembled to use non traditional field colors from the goodness of our hearts is aN EGREGIOUS mistake that even Hair can’t help but chuckle and shake his head...

@tromp.. Bad...

Ah well, at least we never hung participation banners alA UCF...

Brah, it’s a high school. 
 

Albeit, a little heavy on the “perfect Christian” side. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tailingpermit said:

Brah, it’s a high school. 
 

Albeit, a little heavy on the “perfect Christian” side. 

I for one think that field is gorgeous.

 

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...