Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

My new favorite campaign ad

5 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Lol, you sexist pig!

What did I say that was sexist? Oh right, nothing. 

I get that you're obsessed with me and all, but that doesn't make it any less creepy. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

The dude said noting of value or substance in his minutes-long campaign ad. Only platitudes and playing on emotion. He is a nice example of a family man, so if he gets elected then it wouldn't be the worst thing.

It’s an ad Bob.  It’s not unusual to talk about values in an ad. 

2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

You should be showing more love to the former history teacher, you two have much in common.  

We do. Which is why I said I know him. He’s the Everyman in white suburbia

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 hours ago, Bob said:

Kenosha, WI

Its still there, Bob.

And thank God, too.

Mars Cheese Castle is the bomb....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 hours ago, Bob said:

What did this guy say that has you guys all excited? He is smart and has a nice family. Cool. Told some neat personal stories. Neat. He said the word 'science' a lot. Democrats LOVE science and stuff. It's a buzzword. He also said "girl dad". Holy shit!

Also, notice the capitol "riot" footage, but no footage of BLM burning cities to the ground, so he's a partisan hack. AND a whole bag of platitudes with no concrete way to accomplish anything. You guys are suckers and simpletons. lol

I get your criticisms, it seems a little bit  kid presidential. But right now he’s just trying to get name recognition by going viral. He doesn’t have a platform yet even on his campaign website. Still early though, so gotta get people to give you a chance based on personality first.

19 hours ago, retrofade said:

Chris Jones, a nuclear engineer and ordained minister, has entered the Arkansas Gubernatorial race. 

From his bio: 

His likely opponent if he were to win the Democratic Primary? Sarah Huckabee Sanders. 

He's black and a Dem in Arkansas.

He has zero chance on the General.

Sad, because I would vote for him.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

He's black and a Dem in Arkansas.

He has zero chance on the General.

Sad, because I would vote for him.

Agreed on him not standing a chance. Still, it was a really good campaign ad, and it leaves me hopeful that we'll start to see more candidates like him. We had Mark Kelly in Arizona in 2020, along with a host of other super qualified and educated candidates... and not just lawyers.