Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Millionaire

On 9/20/2021 at 10:42 AM, Rocket said:

Doctors… 50% returns…. k

Its almost as believable as those that post their experiences with legions of FAs coming through and being amazed at what results they are seeing and just have to know how its done....

On 9/21/2021 at 9:44 AM, renoskier said:

If his wife is like the large majority of women I know who've had boob jobs, she would love to show them off.

How many boob jobs are you familiar with?

110926run_defense710.jpg

I Made 45k on paper this week on real estate purchases. Plus 1250 gross rents with a payment of 300 a month with my portion of the investment. Had a partner with one and bought the other one myself. 

Tax lien sheriff sales are a bit risky. You can’t go in the house before hand.  I got lucky with some inside information. 

Im concern I might have to pay federal taxes this year. It’s been 20 years since I paid any. That is the great thing about real estate. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

People that brag about how much money they make all have one thing in common; they don't make nearly as much as they brag about making. Insecurity is so easy to spot.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 9/18/2021 at 9:02 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

I’ve read several articles summarizing study that found that once your income is high enough to comfortably meet all your basic needs you reach a level of happiness that does not increase with additional $$. 

A buddy who got his MBA at a Doogie Howseresque age told me how there is a number (somewhere in the $70K's IIRC) at which there is a diminishing point of returns on the happiness money provides.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg