Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

e-zone99

AAC Board

Just now, jdgaucho said:

I bet redneck women could be a fun time, though.  

Only if you can beat up her brother to claim dibbs.

Fun fact.  Most of AAC land is pretty incestuous.  Might explain why the are considered to be the ugliest places in America.  Both the aesthetics of the cities and the deformed inhabitants.

2 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Have you been to vegas lately?  Not sure about Memphis, but Orlando & Houston are nicer towns than vegas.  

Memphis

Vegas

Orlando

Houston

In that order of towns I enjoy.  Only Memphis would I even consider moving to.  No point living in Houston, pretty much every large Texas city outside of Lubbock is better.  Hell no to Orlando, in general.  

19 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Memphis

Vegas

Orlando

Houston

In that order of towns I enjoy.  Only Memphis would I even consider moving to.  No point living in Houston, pretty much every large Texas city outside of Lubbock is better.  Hell no to Orlando, in general.  

I could never be around so many ugly people though.  That is the problem with Memphis.  Just a bunch of gross fat people and deformed children running around.  

12 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Those are just the tourists from Orlando.

I have to remember with these AAC fans like @KingCoug and @Did I hear a WOOSH? their wives likely look like a pig taught to walk upright and stuffed in an ill fitting Walmart sun dress.

Maybe we should be nicer to them?  If you live in Houston or Orlando chances are you are just a disgusting human to look at.

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Shade under 4 mil.  Boise more.  Also, we get to renegotiate soon, you guys do not.  If trends remain, our new contract, which again you will not have, will be considerably higher than what the AAC schools will have to settle with for the 5 years after we negotiate.  

Signing such a long contract should get Aresco fired.  Dumbest decision since inviting ECU, Tulsa and Tulane.

I wish you great luck with that...when your Commish is CT I have to laugh when you throw rocks at Aresco.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

1 minute ago, UofMTigers said:

I wish you great luck with that...when your Commish is CT I have to laugh when you throw rocks at Aresco.

CT does not run the negotiations alone.  He managed to sign us a better T.V. contract already, though.  Imagine signing up for a contract as long as the AAC's.  Aresco should be tarred and feathered.  Lost Hundreds of millions doing that just to put you guys on a streaming app....

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

CT does not run the negotiations alone.  He managed to sign us a better T.V. contract already, though.  Imagine signing up for a contract as long as the AAC's.  Aresco should be tarred and feathered.  Lost Hundreds of millions doing that just to put you guys on a streaming app....

781aa751e994839d8d80dd17ec810008.jpg

mem skyline sig.jpeg

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Absolutely.  100%  Half the length means over the same course of time the MWC will make more money.  And no ESPN+ BS.

well, I'm happy that your happy...you do know it's back loaded right? it goes something like 5 million year 1, 5.5m year 2, 6m year 3, 6.5m year 4...and then full pay out thereafter of 7.52 million per team per year.

I'm happy with that (and ESPN+)...which means we're all happy! yay!

mem skyline sig.jpeg

Just now, UofMTigers said:

well, I'm happy that your happy...you do know it's back loaded right? it goes something like 5 million year 1, 5.5m year 2, 6m year 3, 6.5m year 4...and then full pay out thereafter of 7.52 million per team per year.

I'm happy with that...which means we're all happy! yay!

Yes I am away and it averages out to just under 7.  I know you are not getting that 7 yet and will not for a while.  Well aware.

I feel bad for the AAC.  They are too stupid to understand how their media contract length +++++ed them out of hundreds of millions.  However I am happy that you are pleased with your streaming app deal that lasts 583 years.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes I am away and it averages out to just under 7.  I know you are not getting that 7 yet and will not for a while.  Well aware.

I feel bad for the AAC.  They are too stupid to understand how their media contract length +++++ed them out of hundreds of millions.  However I am happy that you are pleased with your streaming app deal that lasts 583 years.

most games are on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPNNews but hoops games like ECU vs Tulane and football games against FCS teams will appear on ESPN+

that makes perfect sense to me...put your best stuff out there on the main networks with the 'other' stuff on ESPN+

mem skyline sig.jpeg

10 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

ECU is cool because they've got a ton of rabid fans... What else can you ask from them?

for their football team to back to the Peach Bowl like they did in 1992...hell, Id take seeing them in the Liberty Bowl like in 1995

mem skyline sig.jpeg

14 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

most games are on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPNNews but hoops games like ECU vs Tulane and football games against FCS teams will appear on ESPN+

Except that there's already been games against FBS teams scheduled for ESPN+...and that's just in the 1st 3 weeks of the season.  You can be fairly sure there will be conferences games on ESPN+ as the year goes on.  And Cincy had a couple bball games on ESPN+ last year.

Facts.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, RSF said:

Except that there's already been games against FBS teams scheduled for ESPN+...and that's just in the 1st 3 weeks of the season.  You can be fairly sure there will be conferences games on ESPN+ as the year goes on.  And Cincy had a couple bball games on ESPN+ last year.

Facts.

ESPN + has the games saved which I find to be a major plus .  I can’t be in front of a tv for a lot of the games but now when I’m waiting somewhere out and about I can stream them.  I, like every fan of a team in the aac, wishes the contract isn’t for so long, but I can legitimately say that I appreciate ESPN + far more than I thought I would.  They’ve also done a good job putting regionally significant games on the better networks  so overall it’s been a major boost from before.  

Again I hate the length of the tv contract but I understand that it was done to keep the conference together well beyond the long-impending mid decade realignment coming.  They know they going to get raided and the product is worth the cost multiple times over.  Aresco did what was right for the holdovers.