Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

e-zone99

AAC Board

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I dunno, you parody a fan who has not posted here in a decade with your sig... And you want us to think you are not a sock? Get real.  

Posted June 29, 2012

you are not very good at this internet thing

YOU WANT TRADITION? WELL......HERE 'TIS......The University of North Texas has football wins over: Texas Tech U......Rice U......Baylor U......TCU......SMU......Houston......Oklahoma State......San Diego St.......Kansas State......Arizona State.......Colorado State......Brigham Young......Oregon State......Florida......Indiana......Tennessee (a 6 & 5 SEC team & still our biggest win in school history)......Boise State......Louisville......Cincinatti (our last match-up with UC was a UNT bowl win), plus FOUR (4) NCAA FBS level Bowl Games (one while having a losing season record) in this millennium's 1'st decade while North Texas has had ONE NCAA Division 1 Top 20 ranking.

The North Texas Mean Green Village (located between 2 Texas interstates & which a recent TxDOT study said 200,000 vehicles drive by it daily) is a multi-acre olympic style village of athletc venues*dorms*computer study centers, etc, topped off with what GIL BRANDT: The Father of Modern NFL Scouting who described UNT's Apogee Stadium as a "Tah Mahal of a College Football Stadium" with Brandt adding... 'and I've seen every NCAA D1 FB stadium in the USA." All this along with UNT's fabulous 10,000 seat Super Pit--the Best & Largest on-campus college basketball venue in the D-FW Metroplex......AND THREE PONDS AND A BRIDGE!!!!!

This signature is the sole property of Someone and any use of this signature without express written consent of Someone is strictly forbiden by penalty of law

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah poster whos sig you copied was here around 2005....

and?

YOU WANT TRADITION? WELL......HERE 'TIS......The University of North Texas has football wins over: Texas Tech U......Rice U......Baylor U......TCU......SMU......Houston......Oklahoma State......San Diego St.......Kansas State......Arizona State.......Colorado State......Brigham Young......Oregon State......Florida......Indiana......Tennessee (a 6 & 5 SEC team & still our biggest win in school history)......Boise State......Louisville......Cincinatti (our last match-up with UC was a UNT bowl win), plus FOUR (4) NCAA FBS level Bowl Games (one while having a losing season record) in this millennium's 1'st decade while North Texas has had ONE NCAA Division 1 Top 20 ranking.

The North Texas Mean Green Village (located between 2 Texas interstates & which a recent TxDOT study said 200,000 vehicles drive by it daily) is a multi-acre olympic style village of athletc venues*dorms*computer study centers, etc, topped off with what GIL BRANDT: The Father of Modern NFL Scouting who described UNT's Apogee Stadium as a "Tah Mahal of a College Football Stadium" with Brandt adding... 'and I've seen every NCAA D1 FB stadium in the USA." All this along with UNT's fabulous 10,000 seat Super Pit--the Best & Largest on-campus college basketball venue in the D-FW Metroplex......AND THREE PONDS AND A BRIDGE!!!!!

This signature is the sole property of Someone and any use of this signature without express written consent of Someone is strictly forbiden by penalty of law

4 minutes ago, Someone said:

and?

And? Well if you remember a poster from 15 years ago well enough to copy his sig...that is really weird....and you expect nobody to think you are a sock, just a lurker who would make it a point to copy that old sig....

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And? Well if you remember a poster from 15 years ago well enough to copy his sig...that is really weird....and you expect nobody to think you are a sock, just a lurker who would make it a point to copy that old sig....

I said before that sig had been around for a long long time

it says 4 bowl games so it is from prior to 2013 when north Texas state finally went to their 5th NCAA sanctioned bowl game

and I have 681 post going back to 2012 at least

1 minute ago, Someone said:

I said before that sig had been around for a long long time

it says 4 bowl games so it is from prior to 2013 when north Texas state finally went to their 5th NCAA sanctioned bowl game

Totes, it is copy/paste from years and years ago.....

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Totes, it is copy/paste from years and years ago.....

no I changed it a bit to include the 3 ponds, the bridge, Tennessee being 6-5, and going to one of the bowl games with a losing record then I changed up the legalese...I was having fun with DJ JP aka "Jelvis"

1 minute ago, Someone said:

no I changed it a bit to include the 3 ponds, the bridge, Tennessee being 6-5, and going to one of the bowl games with a losing record then I changed up the legalese...I was having fun with DJ JP aka "Jelvis"

Even weirder...

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Even weirder...

not really

not near as weird as your interest in all of this

I saw a pretty good in depth breakdown of the 2019 big12 attendance and viewership stats minus OU/T and it was basically equitable with the aac collective average.  I’ll see if I can find it, the only stat I remembered was the leftover8 averaged 90,000 viewers per game more compared to the entire aac.  They also had three times the number of over the air games and their respective boost and the top 4 aac teams averaged more viewers than any of the leftover8.  

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

They do this 24/7 365 from what I’ve seen. Just admit there’s quite a few delusional AAC fans. 

fan comes from the word fanatic...it's the nature of the beast.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

10 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah really.  Timing suggest you are a TCU fan.  Why does it embarrass you so much you hide it?

because it exposes the socks...

mem skyline sig.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

No, not like those people. Not even close. There are enough sane people here to keep that shit under control. 

I will say, at least y'all tend to have a sense of humor...I like the folks on this board.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

Take away TV revenue and allocated revenue (student fees), and it's clear that if anything, the Big 12 is picking up G5 schools and not the other way around. 

It's also clear why Texas and Oklahoma are heading to the SEC. 

image.png.cb4bff07ae063bf0e3ea52c32ee8e604.png

16 hours ago, Someone said:

it has probably been there for 9 of those years maybe a bit longer

I need to update it with an Arkansas win and I think one other and some bowl games (one more while having a losing season)

IMO, you're a quality poster.

With one exception. That is, the purported mocking of a school which hasn't had a single poster on this board since you allegedly stole the guy's signature line. In my further opinion, it is therefore not going too far to say so doing is ridiculous and borders on the childish.

Suggestion: Shitcan all that UNT stuff and people will take you a lot more seriously.