Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Former Physician to POTUS calls for Biden to take cognitive exam.

50 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Dude. It was Donald Trump's doctor...

"The former White House doctor who gave a glowing report in 2018 about then-President Donald Trump’s cognitive abilities is calling on President Joe Biden to take the same test."

:rolleyes:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

Lol at any Trump supporter questioning Biden’s cognitive abilities.

Putin certainly didn't look like he enjoyed himself dealing with Biden.   He and Kim certainly loved taking turns on a adled orange egomaniac.   Putin was gleeful when Trump was around. 

Posted Image

It’s apparent that Biden has mentally slipped and can’t do the day to day tasks of being president without constant assistance from his stafff to remind him what he is supposed to say and do. Hie is not Trump  though, and that is good enough to for some people who would prefer  an old doddering fool who can’t remember what he is supposed to say or do on s daily basis

2 hours ago, NMpackalum said:

It’s pretty unprofessional for a physician to do that. But if you watch the Biden/Ryan debates, tell me that’s the same guy. Not that it matters. We keep him for a few more years.

Nor is he the same guy from the 2020 presidential debates, he was definitely on something during those.  

On 6/19/2021 at 8:30 PM, Aslowhiteguy said:

You mean Candyman? Trump's drunk-on-the-job doctor who gave out scripts like a f*cking Pez dispenser?

giphy.gif

GTFO. 

Here - since your apparently a fan of the newspaper with all the pretty colors, here's another article for you:

Screen-Shot-2021-06-20-at-1-09-03-PM.png

Link

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

6 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

It’s apparent that Biden has mentally slipped and can’t do the day to day tasks of being president without constant assistance from his stafff to remind him what he is supposed to say and do. Hie is not Trump  though, and that is good enough to for some people who would prefer  an old doddering fool who can’t remember what he is supposed to say or do on s daily basis

Whenever Bidumb speaks why do you always hear someone in the background whispering no, no, no.

19 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

You mean Candyman? Trump's drunk-on-the-job doctor who gave out scripts like a f*cking Pez dispenser?

giphy.gif

GTFO. 

Here - since your apparently a fan of the newspaper with all there pretty colors, here's another article for you:

Screen-Shot-2021-06-20-at-1-09-03-PM.png

Link

If you don't think Bidum has some significant cognitive decline, you are fooling yourself.

It's just a matter of time before the dims start asking questions too.  You can only deny the obvious for so long.

I'll be surprised if he finishes his term.

BTW, Jackson was Obama's doc too.

It's funny how you dims get so defensive when the dementia topic is approached.  What are you afraid of?  If you were confident in his mental state, you would welcome an exam. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

30 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Whenever Bidumb speaks why do you always hear someone in the background whispering no, no, no.

Because you forgot to take your meds?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

4 hours ago, NMpackalum said:

It’s pretty unprofessional for a physician to do that. But if you watch the Biden/Ryan debates, tell me that’s the same guy. Not that it matters. We keep him for a few more years.

Yeah, back in those day you would have been calling Biden a "Gaffe Machine."  That seems very quaint after having a professional troll as a president.  Sometimes I wonder if he changed at all or if he just seems like he has all his shit together now that we have all experienced the orange menace.  

I have to give it to Biden, however, so far he has had very few unforced errors for the right wing machine to Bhenghazifi.   We know this because conjobs are resorting to "Tan Suit" types of attacks out of shear desperation.  That is why we get this type of garbage.   I like that he stops and thinks about answers before answering the "gotcha" types of questions.  He hasn't left the right wingers with a lot to demonize.

Posted Image

30 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Yeah, back in those day you would have been calling Biden a "Gaffe Machine."  That seems very quaint after having a professional troll as a president.  Sometimes I wonder if he changed at all or if he just seems like he has all his shit together now that we have all experienced the orange menace.  

I have to give it to Biden, however, so far he has had very few unforced errors for the right wing machine to Bhenghazifi.   We know this because conjobs are resorting to "Tan Suit" types of attacks out of shear desperation.  That is why we get this type of garbage.   I like that he stops and thinks about answers before answering the "gotcha" types of questions.  He hasn't left the right wingers with a lot to demonize.

They keep his public appearances to a minimum to avoid the "unforced errors" and to hide his cognitive disability.

They don't want the public to see confused moments like this one: 

It's just a matter of time before he steps down for "health reasons."

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

They keep his public appearances to a minimum to avoid the "unforced errors" and to hide his cognitive disability.

They don't want the public to see confused moments like this one: 

It's just a matter of time before he steps down for "health reasons."

His staff does a good job at putting him in a position to avoid  showing the obvious signs of him appearing as a senile old fool, which he is.