Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maji

GOP Senate Candidate Calls for Omar's Deportation

1 hour ago, Maji said:

She's a citizen.

A really shitty one, but yeah. That being said, I wouldn’t piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire.

7 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

How about you explain how  it's racist?  You made the allegation.

The idea that a person of Somali origin can just be "deported" is mask off racism. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

22 minutes ago, happycamper said:

The idea that a person of Somali origin can just be "deported" is mask off racism. 

Why don't she go back to where she came frum?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

23 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Let alone a citizen who is in congress.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

5 hours ago, happycamper said:

She’s an ass. She deserves to be removed from office because of her anti Semitic comments. How far from her office I’ll leave that for others to judge. 

Everything is racist with you. Phuck you and your continual tired and old racist accusations. They carry no meaning because you repeat them so often. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

She’s an ass. She deserves to be removed from office because of her anti Semitic comments. How far from her office I’ll leave that for others to judge. 

Everything is racist with you. Phuck you and your continual tired and old racist accusations. They carry no meaning because you repeat them so often. 

Because she stands up for the Palistinians?

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Now this is hilarious. Not only were her comments not anti-Semitic besides some vague "trope" accusations, you are literally calling her racist while bemoaning.... people calling others racist.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Read a Fox News comment section, they want to do far, far worse to her and AOC. Rape and murder fantasies are common with conservatives towards those women.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

21 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Now this is hilarious. Not only were her comments not anti-Semitic besides some vague "trope" accusations, you are literally calling her racist while bemoaning.... people calling others racist.

Since when did Judaism become a race? 

35 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Read a Fox News comment section, they want to do far, far worse to her and AOC. Rape and murder fantasies are common with conservatives towards those women.

Ah !! The good "christian" segment of America !!! :unsure:

13 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Since when did Judaism become a race? 

Do you not know what anti-Semitism is? 

10 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Shit, if we’re expelling politicians for anti Semitic and/or racists rants, we’re going to run out of Republicans.

10 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

That’s the full @soupslam1experience right there. For more enlightenment, check out his reaction to shoplifting.