Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Trollmont Stakes 2021- 2nd Round - UNLV

Who moves on?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. to votr.

• #1 seed ph90210?
    • #5 seed UNLV out of season basketball threads?
  2. 2. who moves on?

• #2 seed Rebels18?
    • #3 seed Rebelrobert?

9 hours ago, ph90702 said:

The poll is CLOSED!  I won.  Time to move on.

I'm afraid I have to agree with PH. 

IDAHOtop25 isn't a legit member of the voting public. 

@happycamper, can you please fix it?

Open up this vote for like 3 days while suspending the elite 8 thread.

@BSUtop25, if you would like to vote, please do so under a newly created account, using your former name. 

New-Signature.jpg

On 6/22/2021 at 9:27 AM, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

What the heck are you talking about? Last time I agreed to wording I didn’t understand like this I ended up in Kuwait 18 months later…

Sig bet, week 1, me & you??

You in?

New-Signature.jpg

@happycamper, I'm sorry for the BS. 

If the individual in question would have been more discreet, I'm sure this wouldn't occur. 

Next year, and AT ALL TIMES MOVING FORWARD, I will not police or regulate this award!

This is Happy's domain, and I mean it...

:rock:

*Editor's note - I retain the right to change the rules at all times. 

:)

New-Signature.jpg

8 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

I'm afraid I have to agree with PH. 

IDAHOtop25 isn't a legit member of the voting public. 

@happycamper, can you please fix it?

Open up this vote for like 3 days while suspending the elite 8 thread.

@BSUtop25, if you would like to vote, please do so under a newly created account, using your former name. 

Absolutely not

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

44 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Why?

Am I confusing the circumstances?

All troll derby results are final

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

What does this mean? I’m happy to do a friendly wager but don’t know what a sig is.

A signature, brother.. 

For example, this is my current signature. 

It's a thing that happens all the time here.  They're called sig bets, and they're pretty funny. 

Never content that's NSFW because many users have employers. 

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

You’re the OWNER of the board. He listens to YOU, not the other way around!

That's my ruling; I understand how property ownership works. 

Don't run away from the forum if it displeases you. 

Don't worry, I still consider you a very good troll, and so with that, I present you with this:

Cherry-Pie-1-6.jpg

You too will get through this...

New-Signature.jpg

1 hour ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Sure. Simple W-L then? What other terms 

Terms:

1.  Win/Loss only - no points (BSU wins- you lose; UCF wins - I lose);
    1. Thank God there aren't ties in CFB
  2.  Signature is chosen by the winning party, who posts it to the game-thread;
  3.  Loser must apply signature to their profile through their account settings;
  4.  Signature chosen must not be NSFW;
  5.  Loser must wear signature for no less than 1 week from the time it is applied to   their profile;
  6.  If loser objects substantially to the chosen signature, then, it's good form for   the  winner to have a plan   B signature ready to rock; however, that said, unless   it's pretty risque, because nobody likes a bitch ass, poor loser; and finally,  
  7.  There's no crying in baseball, so it's proper form to post at least once after the   signature is applied, so everyone can laugh at you.  Then you can run and hide   from the board until the week expires. 

These are just my rules, and other members choose to negotiate other terms, unless the chosen signitur3e posted violates forum guidelines/rules. 

It's a way to gamble, but you know, "just for fun."

You in??

BoiseState_CWP_BlueTurf.jpg

New-Signature.jpg

8 hours ago, happycamper said:

All troll derby results are final

Point of procedure, bro. 

IDAHOTop25's votes shall not count to final results moving forward (one exception below); 

RE sock accounts, I don't give a fuck, but you can only use one sock account - in other words, each person may only have two votes maximum. 

Again, IDAHOTop25 is not eligible; HOWEVER, if BSUTop25 wants to rejoin the class, then yes, conceivably he and IDAHOTop25 could both count - as each party has up to two votes maximum.  

That said, I will only apply this rule until this year's champion is crowned - it is your baby... 

*Edit, @IDAHOtop25 may vote, I was mistaken; it's obviously a sock account, but the primary individual is a member who's otherwise a good poster in good standing. 

@happycamper, Thanks for your hard work.

New-Signature.jpg

4 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Terms:

1.  Win/Loss only - no points (BSU wins- you lose; UCF wins - I lose);
    1. Thank God there aren't ties in CFB
  2.  Signature is chosen by the winning party, who posts it to the game-thread;
  3.  Loser must apply signature to their profile through their account settings;
  4.  Signature chosen must not be NSFW;
  5.  Loser must wear signature for no less than 1 week from the time it is applied to   their profile;
  6.  If loser objects substantially to the chosen signature, then, it's good form for   the  winner to have a plan   B signature ready to rock; however, that said, unless   it's pretty risque, because nobody likes a bitch ass, poor loser; and finally,  
  7.  There's no crying in baseball, so it's proper form to post at least once after the   signature is applied, so everyone can laugh at you.  Then you can run and hide   from the board until the week expires. 

These are just my rules, and other members choose to negotiate other terms, unless the chosen signitur3e posted violates forum guidelines/rules. 

It's a way to gamble, but you know, "just for fun."

You in??

BoiseState_CWP_BlueTurf.jpg

Sure

10 hours ago, ph90702 said:

You’re the OWNER of the board. He listens to YOU, not the other way around!

@mugtang here is your daily dose of comedy for the day

7 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Point of procedure, bro. 

IDAHOTop25's votes shall not count to final results moving forward (one exception below); 

RE sock accounts, I don't give a +++++, but you can only use one sock account - in other words, each person may only have two votes maximum. 

Again, IDAHOTop25 is not eligible; HOWEVER, if BSUTop25 wants to rejoin the class, then yes, conceivably he and IDAHOTop25 could both count - as each party has up to two votes maximum.  

That said, I will only apply this rule until this year's champion is crowned - it is your baby... 

*Edit, @IDAHOtop25 may vote, I was mistaken; it's obviously a sock account, but the primary individual is a member who's otherwise a good poster in good standing. 

@happycamper, Thanks for your hard work.

nah