Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Trollmont Stakes 2021- 2nd Round - UNLV

Who moves on?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. to votr.

• #1 seed ph90210?
    • #5 seed UNLV out of season basketball threads?
  2. 2. who moves on?

• #2 seed Rebels18?
    • #3 seed Rebelrobert?

All right, here is the second round.

The first matchup has #1 seed @ph90702against #5 seed UNLV out of season basketball threads. Ph both tries to troll and does it by accident. This is a tough matchup for anyone; if you lose here ph at least you have the consolation of a USU sweet 16. 

The second matchup has #2 seed @RebelRobert against #3 seed @Rebels18.  This is a matchup of similar brash, loud, unapologetic UNLV fans. I'd say Robert has a bit more tenacity while Rebels 18 is a bit funnier. Overall, I give the edge to 18. I see it as the next generation UNLV troll coming up to oust the old; a T-1000 vs T-800 matchup if you will.

Vote!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/17/2021 at 7:46 AM, ph90702 said:

The fact that I’m losing to a non-person is bullshit!

I put you up by one.

But seriously, you need look in the mirror and say, “at least I’m losing to @Did I hear a WOOSH?.”

That will rebalance your perspective in a hurry!

BTW, Woosh, I want a sig bet for week one, because if the Good lord sees fit, Jack and our boys are gonna spank a few asses; however, if your one of those, sit down to pee types, I’ll understand your decline.

I’ll understand..

https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/ucf-national-champs-banner/

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

I put you up by one.

But seriously, you need look in the mirror and say, “at least I’m losing to @Did I hear a WOOSH?.”

That will rebalance your perspective in a hurry!

BTW, Woosh, I want a sig bet for week one, because if the Good lord sees fit, Jack and our boys are gonna spank a few asses; however, if your one of those, sit down to pee types, I’ll understand your decline.

I’ll understand..

https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/ucf-national-champs-banner/

What the heck are you talking about? Last time I agreed to wording I didn’t understand like this I ended up in Kuwait 18 months later…

Hurry up and vote guys! the polls close as soon as @ph90702 is losing again!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Whoa I'm getting smoked... Next year I gotta tone it down, if you dunk on people TOO hard...they'll vote for the other guy out of spite. Search your hearts MWC boaders, I AM UNLV'S TRUE CHAMPION AND YOU KNOW IT!!

Also no anonymous coward voting next time @happycamper !!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

6 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Whoa I'm getting smoked... Next year I gotta tone it down, if you dunk on people TOO hard...they'll vote for the other guy out of spite. Search your hearts MWC boaders, I AM UNLV'S TRUE CHAMPION AND YOU KNOW IT!!

you're not getting smoked this bad. Someone is just too dumb to realize that moderators can see anonymous voters. PH is losing and you're down by 3, not 6. Plenty of time to swing it. 

plus I voted for you, so if it's a tie, my vote counts double

5 minutes ago, happycamper said:

you're not getting smoked this bad. Someone is just too dumb to realize that moderators can see anonymous voters. PH is losing and you're down by 3, not 6. Plenty of time to swing it. 

plus I voted for you, so if it's a tie, my vote counts double

I see, so you mean to tell me this guy isn't an actual new member of the MWC-board community?!

image.png.8e8edc4e016865b18ca9a72b14b919e2.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

13 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

You are no Ph. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

18 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You are no Ph. 

is that nevada code for "you don't take my bait every single time"?

5 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

You’re not a troll.  You’re just passionate.