Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Biden administration: Mother is now canceled. New name is Birthing Person.

10 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

My wife is a mother birthing person. She just said ”dumb,” then left to go buy a new USFS NW Parking pass. Mothers Birthing people are handling it in different ways.

FIFY

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Says a lot about the GQP when the Heritage foundation’s biggest issue with the Democratic BUDGET proposal is using that term one time.

Someone is making a big deal about it?

I'm guessing this gender neutral shit fizzles out on its own.

I think France made some law discouraging gender neutral words/terms.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

5 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

This country is going crazy. Good Lord I hate Trump. But we need him back to stop the insanity. The left is crazier than he his. And Trump is bat shit crazy. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

9 minutes ago, robe said:

This country is going crazy. Good Lord I hate Trump. But we need him back to stop the insanity. The left is crazier than he his. And Trump is bat shit crazy. 

This post is amazing. 

The GQP is losing its mind over every trivial and nin-sensical they can dig up. 

They truly have no policy other than "Whatever the Orange Shit Stain wants." So, they start Culture Wars and engage in outrage politics to try and stay relevant.

This and they're outrage over Harris' Memorial Day tweet are perfect examples.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Mom has a gender connotation, which is the point of this legislation.  She should henceforth be known as child rearing substitute.  That way no trans adoptive female to male individual will be insulted by her being called mom.

Which is the entire point of the legislation.

The best defense put forth and it would be tongue in cheek if it wasn’t spot on.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

13 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

The GQP is losing its mind over every trivial and nin-sensical they can dig up. 

They truly have no policy other than "Whatever the Orange Shit Stain wants." So, they start Culture Wars and engage in outrage politics to try and stay relevant.

This and they're outrage over Harris' Memorial Day tweet are perfect examples.

No one is losing their mind. It gets a WTF and a laugh.

Wise move by Bidum to piss off a bunch of mom's. 

This is far dumber than when Obama tried to cancel the word "terrorism."  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

10 hours ago, renoskier said:

You get triggered over the funniest shit :facepalm:

I think someone is on the verge of tracking OAN approval ratings on the daily. It’s a good thing Trump will be back in office this August!?

Just think, we could be watching an exclusive Trump interview on Fox News about the building of 7 new feet of boarder wall, tariffs that are “crippling China”, and the use of bleach as a fix-all homeopathic medicine?!

And BYU fans are still rubbing them out on Zoom meetings no matter what. 

11 hours ago, renoskier said:

You get triggered over the funniest shit :facepalm:

It's amazing that they flip their shit over this, but they act like an assault on the Capitol wasn't that big of a deal.