Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sactowndog

Fox News Suit

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

You are right he was a radio show host.  I never made any such claim that Rush was a politician, or a journalist! Where the hell is that coming from? I was using it as an example for you to see to understand the angst the base had with the GOP leadership in the time say from 2007-2016. Go listen to his shows, or any of the other right wing radio shows from that time period. They hated the establishment republicans during that time period. They are the main reason Trump became so popular with the GOP in 2016. 

Then why are you telling me to listen to his shows?! Could Rush he feeding you fact or his version of it? 

Just now, NevadaFan said:

Then why are you telling me to listen to his shows?! Could Rush he feeding you fact or his version of it? 

I don't even understand what you are asking me??? I am not saying listen to his shows so maybe you will become an avid GOP radio listening MAGA supporter. If you want to understand the GOP during that time period , and the internal strife prior to 2017 it is a good example. 

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I don't even understand what you are asking me??? I am not saying listen to his shows so maybe you will become an avid GOP radio listening MAGA supporter. If you want to understand the GOP during that time period , and the internal strife prior to 2017 it is a good example. 

This is your point? “You have it all wrong . The Romney , MCCain , Boehner , Paul Ryan types caved and folded at every opportunity they could like a cheap lawn chair at a weight watchers meeting.”

Your the one using Rush to defend your position. I simply said that those people were leaders in the GOP before it went sideways under Trump. And the reason that you don’t like then isn’t because these guys vote against conservative legislation it’s because Trump told you they’re bad and his boy Rush simply parroted that position. If Trump doesn’t like someone, than you can’t like them either. 

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

This is your point? “You have it all wrong . The Romney , MCCain , Boehner , Paul Ryan types caved and folded at every opportunity they could like a cheap lawn chair at a weight watchers meeting.”

Your the one using Rush to defend your position. I simply said that those people were leaders in the GOP before it went sideways under Trump. And the reason that you don’t like then isn’t because these guys vote against conservative legislation it’s because Trump told you they’re bad and his boy Rush simply parroted that position. If Trump doesn’t like someone, than you can’t like them either. 

You are a fool. 

I am talking about a time period BEFORE Trump entered politics!! I am not using Rush to try and argue a political point , I am stating that if you want to understand the internal dynamics of the GOP during that time period go see what they were talking about. Why is this so difficult for you? 

37 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

In an ideal world yes. We don't live in an ideal world. Also we don't live in a democracy either. We live in a Republic. 

A Republic is a form of representative democracy as opposed to direct democracy. I don't get your statement.

The whole reason we have representative democracy instead of direct is a direct democracy works in a small village but isnt good for governing large regions with massive pops. 

37 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You are a fool. 

I am talking about a time period BEFORE Trump entered politics!! I am not using Rush to try and argue a political point , I am stating that if you want to understand the internal dynamics of the GOP during that time period go see what they were talking about. Why is this so difficult for you? 

33 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

A Republic is a form of representative democracy as opposed to direct democracy. I don't get your statement.

The whole reason we have representative democracy instead of direct is a direct democracy works in a small village but isnt good for governing large regions with massive pops. 

Go listen to Rush. Then you’ll understand.. in between his name calling, I think that’s his argument.