Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

2021 Trollmont Stakes - Oldasses

Trollmont Stakes  

26 members have voted

1. 1. to votr.

• #3 seed BSU Top 25 Drama?
    • #6 seed halfmanhalfdonko?
  2. 2. not to votr?

• #4 seed Tailing Permit?
    • #5 seed Aslowwhiteguy?

All right guys, here's the second regional. It's forum oldassses. #1 seed nevada convert and #2 seed me get byes. Isn't nepotism great?

In the first round, we have #3 seed @BSUTOP25 leaving in a huff vs @halfmanhalfbronco. Whee! Both can be pretty troll heavy in their own. way. Also, I can get both of them stuck on a lure pretty easily. Votr!

We also have #4 seed @tailingpermit vs #5 seed @Aslowhiteguy. Both are old and have been on the forum for a while. TP is more productive while SWG has more finesse but tends to only go for the low hanging fruit. We won't know your true potential until you shoot for the stars, my man! Votr!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

46 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is outrageous.

35 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I agree.  You should be running away with this thing. 

Never underestimate the stupidity of a MW board voter.

it's early. It looked like I was going to beat #1 stunner with 2/3 the vote in, remember what happened with that? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'm calling shenanigans on this entire thing.

You nailed it again. No way should you be losing by 40% to someone who isn't even here. 

And how is mild mannered, and likeable, TailingPermit, getting 20% of the vote against me?  WTF?

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

You nailed it again. No way should you be losing by 40% to someone who isn't even here. 

And how is mild mannered, and likeable, @TailingPermit, getting 20% of the vote against me?  WTF?

he isn't here but his drama has a life of its own

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Still calling shenanigans.  Without that thread, in which I was the primary contributor, I would be winning!

Shenanigans!

with a brain nevada convert would be a good poster

with a heart blue rules would be a good poster

would would would

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

with a brain nevada convert would be a good poster

with a heart blue rules would be a good poster

would would would

I demand an inspection of these votes.  This has Chinese bamboo fibers all over it.

41 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Remember when I was going on other sites to ask people to vote for me in the troll derby?

Convert did it in the first derby. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

bump - voting ends tuesday