Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

WTF? Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) asks whether the Forest Service or the BLM can alter the orbit of the moon or the Earth

4 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

What a comeback!

I’m inviting your mom here, so she can increase her collection of vaginal sand.  

why are you the vaginal sand wholesaler tho

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

12 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

That was very un-mod like, we’re supposed to hold you to a higher standard.

ah you're the manufacturer. my bad

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

You keep this up I’m going to have to reprimand you. 

reading your posts is already pretty tough on me, it's unclear whether any effort on your part will affect that :( 

4 hours ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Whew! MTG was definitely giving ole Louie a run for his money on the crazy train front...but it appears he's able to step up his game when he needs to.

Between Gohmert, MTG, and Tuberville............Jesus!

People, not a fan.

3 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

That’s right baby, it’s where the next great President of the United States is coming from, you pacific passive swine!

Please tell me you're referring to DeSantis.

People, not a fan.

7 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

You don’t think people in other states do equally stupid shit, you frosted flake!

You quoted me to start all of this, you Count Chocula munching douche bag!

Dude no other state has people Google searching <Florida> man and their birthdate as a party game.  

10 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Dude no other state has people Google searching <Florida> man and their birthdate as a party game.  

yeah. because florida's records are the best.

On 6/9/2021 at 10:33 AM, Del Scorcho said:

I just love the stupid “My Team’n shit is like more smarter than your team.”. 

There was a Colorado Dem live on the air that was trying to expose the dangers of guns, and she didn’t know anything about them. She got the gun magazine mixed up with a gun magazine (publication) I kid you not, and other funny ones. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I just love the stupid “My Team’n shit is like more smarter than your team.”. 

There was a Colorado Dem live on the air that was trying to expose the dangers of guns, and she didn’t know anything about them. She got the gun magazine mixed up with a gun magazine (publication) I kid you not, and other funny ones. 

no one is claiming that Democrats don't do/stay stupid things, of course they do. They are listed on here every day.

If Rep. Gohmert were a Democrat I would have posted the same damn tweet. The idea is to identify the ridiculousness from either side and expose it.