Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

WTF? Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) asks whether the Forest Service or the BLM can alter the orbit of the moon or the Earth

12 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Yeah.  It's kind of hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.  But if he comes out and says he was being sarcastic, I will reconsider.

I imagine that's the first time in history that someone asked the BLM/Forest Service about planetary orbits?

I hope that lady follows up and maybe shares with him a facebook page of NASA or the Bible

There is becoming little doubt that the republican party is for really stupid people - anyone with any sense has left this crapfest of idiots 

And there's no doubt people on this very forum who would happily vote for a moron of this epic proportion - Let that sink in :unsure::blink: 

Whew! MTG was definitely giving ole Louie a run for his money on the crazy train front...but it appears he's able to step up his game when he needs to.

Also....this is why gerrymandered districts are bad things. They produce obviously insane people like this as Congressmen/women. Non-gerrymandered districts might still elect a strong conservative for the Texas First, but hopefully not a full-on lunatic.

15 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Whew! MTG was definitely giving ole Louie a run for his money on the crazy train front...but it appears he's able to step up his game when he needs to.

Really amazing to see one of America's major political parties mentally unravel :(

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

Is that really what he's doing? I'd like to think that his comments were tongue in cheek, but he has a history of saying some really dumb things, so it's hard to give him the benefit of the doubt on it. Plus, he sounded like he was legitimately asking. 

That is the way I took it. I Think he is really dumb and thought he was making a good gotcha point but didn't realize that he completely lost any point he was trying to make. He probably thought he really stuck it to those "science people" afterwards but being to stupid to realize that nobody understood the point he was trying to make(which was also extremely stupid) and he looks that much dumber(which is hard to do).

Or not, what do I know. He probably meant it completely earnestly and I am giving him the benefit of the doubt(which isn't much benefit because  he is very dumb)

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Really amazing to see one of America's major political parties mentally unravel :(

Unfortunately, it can only happen if millions upon millions of Americans are simultaneously mentally unravelling. This dingus won reelection with 72% of the vote. 216,726 allegedly fully mentally functioning human beings voted to send this guy back into office for another term.

Sadly, as the old saying goes, in a democracy you get the government that you deserve. 

20 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Unfortunately, it can only happen if millions upon millions of Americans are simultaneously mentally unravelling. This dingus won reelection with 72% of the vote. 216,726 allegedly fully mentally functioning human beings voted to send this guy back into office for another term.

Sadly, as the old saying goes, in a democracy you get the government that you deserve. 

It's Texas - And Texas can bring the "Stupid" like few states - Texas has Ted Cruz, John Cornyn, Greg Abbott, Dan Crenshaw & Louie Gohmert - this is a starting 5 of epic dumbass :blink:

Some of these hard core republican districts would vote for crap on a stick & they do it over and over and over and over ..... and over 

There's a chance Ammon Bundy could end up being Governor of Idaho - That's the level of idiocy that a lot of the republican party has sunken to..............what once was sort of an intellectual, thinking, and policy oriented party has devolved into a nutty, bible thumping bunch of drooling conspiracy believing clowns that is about to usher in a totalitarian regime where democracy once existed 

23 minutes ago, tspoke said:

That is the way I took it. I Think he is really dumb and thought he was making a good gotcha point but didn't realize that he completely lost any point he was trying to make. He probably thought he really stuck it to those "science people" afterwards but being to stupid to realize that nobody understood the point he was trying to make(which was also extremely stupid) and he looks that much dumber(which is hard to do).

Or not, what do I know. He probably meant it completely earnestly and I am giving him the benefit of the doubt(which isn't much benefit because  he is very dumb)

Yep, he out kicked his coverage. The only people smart enough to understand what he was doing aren't his voters.

31 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

It's Texas - And Texas can bring the "Stupid" like few states - Texas has Ted Cruz, John Cornyn, Greg Abbott, Dan Crenshaw & Louie Gohmert - this is a starting 5 of epic dumbass :blink:

Some of these hard core republican districts would vote for crap on a stick & they do it over and over and over and over ..... and over 

There's a chance Ammon Bundy could end up being Governor of Idaho - That's the level of idiocy that a lot of the republican party has sunken to..............what once was sort of an intellectual, thinking, and policy oriented party has devolved into a nutty, bible thumping bunch of drooling conspiracy believing clowns that is about to usher in a totalitarian regime where democracy once existed 

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

Sunshine laws are the reason for “Florida man,” you limp biscuit.  

JFC, you donkey. Sunshine laws aren't the reason that people in Florida do stupid shit. They're the reason that we know about a lot of them. That said, there are plenty of idiotic things that come out of Florida for entirely different reasons. Ohio and I think Vermont have similar laws on the books. But we don't hear anything about "Ohio man" now do we?

Your obsession with me and trying to attack anything I say is becoming more than a little creepy at this point. It's only a matter of time before you fall into NorCal and soupforbrains territory. How unfortunate. 

16 minutes ago, retrofade said:

JFC, you donkey. Sunshine laws aren't the reason that people in Florida do stupid shit. They're the reason that we know about a lot of them. That said, there are plenty of idiotic things that come out of Florida for entirely different reasons. Ohio and I think Vermont have similar laws on the books. But we don't hear anything about "Ohio man" now do we?

Your obsession with me and trying to attack anything I say is becoming more than a little creepy at this point. It's only a matter of time before you fall into NorCal and soupforbrains territory. How unfortunate. 

You don’t think people in other states do equally stupid shit, you frosted flake!

You quoted me to start all of this, you Count Chocula munching douche bag!

36 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Waitasec... That f*cktard lives in FLA and he's talking shit about Cali and Texas? :blink:

tenor.gif

That’s right baby, it’s where the next great President of the United States is coming from, you pacific passive swine!

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

I wouldn't say Nevada's has a great track record with Harry Reid on the Mt. Rushmore of Nevada politics. 

2 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I wouldn't say Nevada's has a great track record with Harry Reid on the Mt. Rushmore of Nevada politics. 

If you think Reid was as nutty as any of those listed, you have no clue 

57 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

That’s right baby, it’s where the next great President of the United States is coming from, you pacific passive swine!

If I were you I'd be more worried about naked hags on oxy riding gators on meth. Because Florida.

DeSantis looks like he uses Bernie's tailor. I bet if he buys one more suit from the Men's Warehouse he gets the next one for free.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

23 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

If you think Reid was as nutty as any of those listed, you have no clue 

Maybe not as nutty, but much more corrupt.  Reid is a piece of shit. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama