UNLV2001

The MWC since 2013

12 hours ago, Ibanez said:

It might be because I'm tired and was charged by a sheep today (A bighorn, not the ones people in Wyoming have sex with.) but that was impressive.

You’re thinking of Fresneck fans. So far they are the only documented MWC contingent known to date sheep.

https://collegian.csufresno.edu/2014/11/fresno-state-student-arrested-for-alleged-bestiality-with-sheep/#.YMDtiiVHYlQ

3 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

I had no idea about this. Yeah, moving on...

There is a long and hilarious thread about this. You should read it one day.

15 hours ago, Ibanez said:

It might be because I'm tired and was charged by a sheep today (A bighorn, not the ones people in Wyoming have sex with.) but that was impressive.

look keep your loudmouth opinions to yourself. ain't no lowlander idaho schmuck gonna tell me what sheep i can and can't have sex with

• Haha 3
43 minutes ago, happycamper said:

look keep your loudmouth opinions to yourself. ain't no lowlander idaho schmuck gonna tell me what sheep i can and can't have sex with

I had your back Happy. Go 3 posts up from your last one. I set Trucker U dude straight for my Wyoming friends.

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, happycamper said:

No problem. I think Wyoming and Fresno State can get together and come up with a new sport for the conference.

@Did I hear a WOOSH? would probably say the AAC is better in that as well.

• Haha 1

We could add the Boise Rodeo...

it’s where I mount Ibanzes mom from behind and tell her she’s the worst lay I’ve ever had and I try to hold on for 8 seconds...  She’s and ornery old tramp!

• Haha 1
On 6/9/2021 at 9:02 AM, AztecSU said:

Yep. SJSU actually sponsors 22 sports. 
Not all fans like that because with a limited budget, they’d rather see money concentrated on less sports. 

Track and Field seems to be the target that many fans would get rid of.  SJSU has all the past history in the sport and that’s why they added it all back a couple years ago.  

16 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

it’s where I mount Ibanzes mom from behind and tell her she’s the worst lay I’ve ever had and I try to hold on for 8 seconds...  She’s and ornery old tramp!

Cal Poly has a rodeo team. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

She's also been deceased since I was four years old And I'm 35 now. I don't even remember what she looks like and only have three pics that are old and faded. So have fun with that.