Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

You're Stuck With Us

For the record, I was told about this weeks ago by someone y’all thought was full of sh*t.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

9 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

No mention of UNLV, so obviously we're still in talks. 

you going to do a rope a dope like TCU and join the AAC for about 15 minutes before the PAC 12 calls right :banana:

YOU WANT TRADITION? WELL......HERE 'TIS......The University of North Texas has football wins over: Texas Tech U......Rice U......Baylor U......TCU......SMU......Houston......Oklahoma State......San Diego St.......Kansas State......Arizona State.......Colorado State......Brigham Young......Oregon State......Florida......Indiana......Tennessee (a 6 & 5 SEC team & still our biggest win in school history)......Boise State......Louisville......Cincinatti (our last match-up with UC was a UNT bowl win), plus FOUR (4) NCAA FBS level Bowl Games (one while having a losing season record) in this millennium's 1'st decade while North Texas has had ONE NCAA Division 1 Top 20 ranking.

The North Texas Mean Green Village (located between 2 Texas interstates & which a recent TxDOT study said 200,000 vehicles drive by it daily) is a multi-acre olympic style village of athletc venues*dorms*computer study centers, etc, topped off with what GIL BRANDT: The Father of Modern NFL Scouting who described UNT's Apogee Stadium as a "Tah Mahal of a College Football Stadium" with Brandt adding... 'and I've seen every NCAA D1 FB stadium in the USA." All this along with UNT's fabulous 10,000 seat Super Pit--the Best & Largest on-campus college basketball venue in the D-FW Metroplex......AND THREE PONDS AND A BRIDGE!!!!!

This signature is the sole property of Someone and any use of this signature without express written consent of Someone is strictly forbiden by penalty of law

Glad you guys are staying. Plus we wouldn't want this board to be owned by an AAC guy :hmmm:

I haven't followed closely, but did the AAC get a permanent waiver to hold a championship with 11 teams? Or are they going to be forced to add someone else? 

I wonder who their other targets are? UAB? Liberty? Buffalo?

19 minutes ago, bigd said:

Glad you guys are staying. Plus we wouldn't want this board to be owned by an AAC guy :hmmm:

I haven't followed closely, but did the AAC get a permanent waiver to hold a championship with 11 teams? Or are they going to be forced to add someone else? 

I wonder who their other targets are? UAB? Liberty? Buffalo?

due to COVID the 2 year waiver was extended I believe one year so the AAC has 2 more years to either make a decision or get the rule changed

mem skyline sig.jpeg

8 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Look at the date. I knew about this shit before the leak plus more. There is no spin about it. I just got tired of you cocksuckers and decided to be a pest. Just made sure to let Mug know.

I've always been smarter than you inbred backwood morons and you far left bay area pansies.

Screenshot_20210607-234045.png

Well, I have to hand it to you. You were right....we don't like you. 

Lol.  First of all, Dennis Dodd is a hack, he gets zero inside information at the cfb level anymore-blacklisted.  Second, this is old news.  Boise hasn’t been on the radar outside of ‘full western expansion’ for years. There’s only been a singular target for one-team expansion for nearly as long and the aac can wait them out due to the playoff format changing. 

4 hours ago, Ibanez said:

This was my last post on this forum about realignment before I came back to troll.

I expect to win the troll derby by a landslide.

Screenshot_20210608-060306.png

You were always trolling.  Very few fell for your bullshit. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

14 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Awwww, it's not a negative reflection on your daddy Aresco. You don't have to come in here and defend your honor. As I've said before, Boise State could of went to the AAC at any time. Financially it didn't make sense.

If Boise State joined as a football only member they would of got around $7 million. The rest of the AAC teams under ESPN would of got $9.2. Doesn't take a math teacher to figure out staying on the MWC and getting $5.7 made more sense.

Plus UCF will be in the Big 12 soon according to the UCF fan base.(Little clue: The won't.)

Reaction of people that think you know anything or have insider information once they take a close up look…

350AC53A-DEF5-4C2B-BA18-5E7F94A625E2.gif

I like many wish it was true.

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

Awwww, it's not a negative reflection on your daddy Aresco. You don't have to come in here and defend your honor. As I've said before, Boise State could of went to the AAC at any time. Financially it didn't make sense.

If Boise State joined as a football only member they would of got around $7 million. The rest of the AAC teams under ESPN would of got $9.2. Doesn't take a math teacher to figure out staying on the MWC and getting $5.7 made more sense.

Plus UCF will be in the Big 12 soon according to the UCF fan base.(Little clue: The won't.)

Sounds like UCF will most certainly be in the Big12. 

15 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

. And if there aren't any pots open to you, well then the answer seems to be clear. 

...shit on our conference mates?

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

Like I said you useless ++++ rag, I've been right more often than not. You just live in denial because this forum is all you have in your wasted life. Put me on ignore If you don't wanna here what you have to say. You're worthless and have absolutely no use to anyone, especially me. +++++ off somewhere.

This is how people who were totally trolling the whole time act. Stunner is dead. Long live the new stunner.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

image.gif.d7405cbeefe3a8a668a46fe403b49da1.gif

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

2 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Like I said you useless ++++ rag, I've been right more often than not. You just live in denial because this forum is all you have in your wasted life. Put me on ignore If you don't wanna here what you have to say. You're worthless and have absolutely no use to anyone, especially me. +++++ off somewhere.

Just stop.  No one with an IQ above room temperature believes a word of your self praising, attention whoring, bullshit.

Barack Obama

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It's +++++ing funny that @Ibanez is saying "this forum is all you have in your wasted life" to people when he's the one who's been here for months/years pushing fake insider bullshit in an effort to win friends and influence. Looking at his antics over the months/years on here, he sure comes across as someone for whom this forum is all he has in his "wasted life".

If we ever have a Whining Bitch Derby, that turd would be hard to beat.

Barack Obama

6 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

If we ever have a Whining Bitch Derby, that turd would be hard to beat.

No dog in this fight, but I do admit that I found that comment funny. Carry on. I have no clue what is going on. I've been away for to long.

Halfman...help me out about getting reacclimated here. It's Fantasy Football season and so I'm back. 

Why do Really White Guy and Bane have beef with each other? I need something to distract myself from torturing Chicks on the other place more. It's to tempting but I'm trying to stick to my diet. 

39 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Halfman...help me out about getting reacclimated here. It's Fantasy Football season and so I'm back. 

Why do Really White Guy and Bane have beef with each other? I need something to distract myself from torturing Chicks on the other place more. It's to tempting but I'm trying to stick to my diet. 

Slow guy hates all things Boise and also has been making claims with no evidence.

Ibanaz has been throwing "insider" claims, often contradictory, around for a few years going all "Boise is gone, then Boise is not gone, then Boise is gone if X Y Z happens, then only Z and X and then also I remember that one time I said Z and Y?  That proves I am right, just look at this 8 month old article.  Just wait until 5 months from now things will be crazy around here.  I called it.  And also +++++ YOU RAGING PIECE OF SHIT, DON"T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF ME.  IT'S TOO BAD YOUR MOMS ABORTION DID NOT TAKE, SLIT YOUR WRISTS"

Good times.  Good times.

26 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Nah, I'll keep on going. Thanks. Actually I'll tell Jeff that I'll take a mod position. That way I'll be around more often.

If everybody took a mod position that Jeff has offered one too, based on a thread in the OT section, we would have like 49 mods right now.