Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

You're Stuck With Us

People were not rude to you.  But you have to understand that this is a message board and folks here have a natural skepticism towards people who come on here with "sources" they never reveal.  You aren't the first one and you won't be the last.  However, you came barging  in with glee about other schools were going to get kicked out, tv deals collapsing and pain and suffering on a global scale.  That shit was pure trolling and you did right from the start.

That was your choice..You did that.  You can blame other people but other people didn't make this choice for you.  

19 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

He’s busy towing a full cattle trailer with his BMW back to the east coast.  

I just want to complain at him!!  Old miserable bastard!!

The cow's name was Angus and he's delicious.

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

....This board is gonna go to Hell without Mug. But it is what it is.

How is this board any different now that the ownership has changed? 

If it hadn't been announced, would you have even noticed? 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

36 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

How is this board any different now that the ownership has changed? 

If it hadn't been announced, would you have even noticed? 

Azazel-scapegoat.jpg

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

17 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not the best decision, in hindsight, huh.  

Didn’t have a choice. As conference champ we had to suck it up and take one for the team.  Quite frankly, it was SJSU’s turn to contribute. Hopefully we contribute more in the coming years. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

On 6/8/2021 at 8:36 PM, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

The singular target was BYU, not Boise, but agree that the writing was on the wall and anticlimactic.  The fb-only thing never had mutual legs; any new members must bring basketball-it’s too valuable.

Not what I was told by someone repeatedly proven right.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

Just now, Ibanez said:

Yes. I've talked to Mug and I've talked to Jeff both. There is a night and day difference.

I'm here to talk football and basketball now. Not realignment or fake ass Jeff.

Yes, they have different personalities but their management style is similar.  About the only difference I've seen is Jeff has considered removing all bans and giving those who want to return another chance.  

It was always kind of hard to get banned here and those who were banned were warned ahead of time.  I have no reason to believe that has changed.  

If you just want to talk FB & BB, what's stopping you?  I doubt Jeff or anyone else cares what you think of them personally.   You can dislike Jeff, Mug or anyone, and still enjoy spending time here. 

You were fairly warned that your claims of having some 'secret source' and having inside knowledge was going to result in people attacking your credibility.  We've all seen this kind of shit before and people are seldom as connected as they'd have you believe. You said you understood that and suggested it wouldn't bother you.  Then when you got called out, you played the victim game. 

If you own your mistakes, quit whining like a little bitch, and just post your thoughts & opinions, you won't have many issues with the people here.  

Barack Obama

18 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The schools best years are ahead of it.

Not if your legislature won't let you teach Foucault there anymore. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

@Jeffkillsit appears that there is a significant amount of demand for a MWC football insider podcast featuring respective Boise State and SDSU football program gurus @Ibanezand @Steve Aztec@SteveAztec  .  It is likely that this could generate a significant amount of cashflow if the podcast were to be hosted through this site.  What’s your thoughts on facilitating this endeavor?

2 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Seems like it's a foregone conclusion now. Still are we even sure those P5 teams are gonna take a 12-1 BSU or Nevada if a 13-0 SMU or Toledo is already in? I'll believe it when I see it. I'm sure the argument will be made that a 11-3 North Carolina or 8-4 Ole Miss is more deserving.

The G5's will never be on equal footing with the P5 for the playoffs.  They'd rather we just have our own playoff system and not even bother with us.  

Barack Obama

2 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

What’s your take on the 1987 war drama cult classic full metal jacket?

Only watch the first half. Once they get to Nam, turn it off.

Alan Tudyk Dancing GIF by DOOM PATROL

On 6/10/2021 at 3:01 PM, Ibanez said:

Seems like it's a foregone conclusion now. Still are we even sure those P5 teams are gonna take a 12-1 BSU or Nevada if a 13-0 SMU or Toledo is already in? I'll believe it when I see it. I'm sure the argument will be made that a 11-3 North Carolina or 8-4 Ole Miss is more deserving.

It seems to me as though they won’t really have a choice. It’s about standings and polls, not what TPTB want to happen. If Coastal Carolina and Boise are both higher than, say, the Pac-12 champ, that’s that.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

6 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Ibanez, you seem a lot more bitter and grumpy lately.  Did you have an extra bowl of bitch flakes this morning or what?

Boise's application was denied so now they never really wanted it and are better off where they are...it's kinda like when you lose out on a big recruit.

mem skyline sig.jpeg