Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

You're Stuck With Us

That's a bad headline... by opposite do they mean the AAC was pursuing Boise before COVID, or Boise was pursuing the AAC before COVID?

FWIW, the MWC is better with Boise and I'm glad they're here for now. But at the same time, I don't care if you're a 10 (and sorry, Broncos... you ain't a 10), if the entire relationship involves her always looking elsewhere or with one foot out the door, it ain't gonna work. Shit or get off the pot. And if there aren't any pots open to you, well then the answer seems to be clear. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

6 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

That's a bad headline... by opposite do they mean the AAC was pursuing Boise before COVID, or Boise was pursuing the AAC before COVID?

FWIW, the MWC is better with Boise and I'm glad they're here for now. But at the same time, I don't care if you're a 10 (and sorry, Broncos... you ain't a 10), if the entire relationship involves her always looking elsewhere or with one foot out the door, it ain't gonna work. Shit or get off the pot. And if there aren't any pots open to you, well then the answer seems to be clear. 

I think w/UConn  leaving FB, the AAC wanted us to fill the FB slot.  We were courted first, but then...?  All that create  west div. talk not there yet.

OK. That's it! I'm not going to believe anything I read on the MWCboard, ever again.  This place is Fake News!  FAKE......NEWS! 

All that research into East Carolina football history was nothing but a big waste of time. Damn

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Anything is possible if the money is right.  Maybe Boise should offer the MW a couple million bucks a year to keep their oly sports in the MW.  Then they could go play football in the AAC..Win Win,,

2 hours ago, nvspuds said:

Anything is possible if the money is right.  Maybe Boise should offer the MW a couple million bucks a year to keep their oly sports in the MW.  Then they could go play football in the AAC..Win Win,,

I'd rather take Hawaii's Oly sports...  Maybe Boise State can pay Hawaii's travel fees. win/win! :lol::lol:

5 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

FWIW, it Boise was willing to put their sports in the Big Sky, the would have been in the AAC last year.

Things work out for a reason.  Glad to be here among peer institutions.

4 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

I love it whenever Boise St football comes to Reno!

And basketball too.

Of course you love it!!! When Boise comes to town that means all you can eat crab and steak for you and your family for a month!!!!

;)

1 hour ago, Koji Vu said:

I'd rather take Hawaii's Oly sports...  Maybe Boise State can pay Hawaii's travel fees. win/win! :lol::lol:

Prior to COVID year, Boise state oly sports are the best in the conference along with UNM, each school trading place for first in the directors cup each year.

3 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Look at the date. I knew about this shit before the leak plus more. There is no spin about it. I just got tired of you cocksuckers and decided to be a pest. Just made sure to let Mug know.

I've always been smarter than you inbred backwood morons and you far left bay area pansies.

Screenshot_20210607-234045.png

I knew all of this plus more, too! I just decided not to talk about it cuz it’d look dumb n stuff.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.