Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Suggestion Thread

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

@mugtang, can we chat about this?

EVERYONE is granted a pardon, I'll un-ban folks it one huge go, or I'll figure it out...

There's only one dude I won't unban.... 

@utenation, who was it??  @happycamper, is it Steve Aztec? 

Yes, Steve Aztec. 

Enough drama there for 5 seasons of real housewives of San Diego

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Can do...

Start the thread, or whatever, and I'll pin it...

Gracias amigo-san! But I think I'll defer to @cgzpack to do that. He runs the league and I'm just an enthusiastic participant. Thread should probably have his name on it.

1 hour ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Gracias amigo-san! But I think I'll defer to @cgzpack to do that. He runs the league and I'm just an enthusiastic participant. Thread should probably have his name on it.

General fantasy thread would be cool. Dont need to recruit for my league specifically as we're full now but fantasy chitchat is good.

If this server is in CA, I have us covered with a law firm in Beverly Hills. Good buddy of mine does big celebrities like The Eagles, to cases to the 9th Circuit, to dopes like Paris Hilton, etc. He got our vintage amp board out of trouble for ripping on a rich Houston lawyers huge Marshall collection sale on eBay and we proved they were all fake and he sued like 10 of us, including me. Got my buddy Steve involved, and he tore him a new asshole. Carryon.

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Stunner will not be back.  I think I have convinced Top25 to comeback during football season.

That's good.

Appreciate that.

New-Signature.jpg

On 6/9/2021 at 10:41 PM, Nevada Convert said:

If this server is in CA, I have us covered with a law firm in Beverly Hills. Good buddy of mine does big celebrities like The Eagles, to cases to the 9th Circuit, to dopes like Paris Hilton, etc. He got our vintage amp board out of trouble for ripping on a rich Houston lawyers huge Marshall collection sale on eBay and we proved they were all fake and he sued like 10 of us, including me. Got my buddy Steve involved, and he tore him a new asshole. Carryon.

What is it you're referring to?

Why would you have reason to believe we would need legal assistance?

Not belittling you, Convert, and I like the thought..

New-Signature.jpg

On 6/6/2021 at 6:11 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I’d like to see an AAC section and maybe even a P12 section to lure in some pompous fools to pound on. We’ve been beating up on ourselves too much for too long. That’s the only way this board will ever capture the WAC vs. MWC days again. We need to be more unified against the real enemies out there. 

Not a fan of this at all.  A huge fail before the effort even starts IMO.  @mugtang started a nice AAC board and it went nowhere.  I couldn't give a rats ass about the PAC12.  Let's focus on the MWC.

On 6/13/2021 at 5:58 PM, Headbutt said:

Not a fan of this at all.  A huge fail before the effort even starts IMO.  @mugtang started a nice AAC board and it went nowhere.  I couldn't give a rats ass about the PAC12.  Let's focus on the MWC.

AAC already has a busy conference board.  Pac12Board is just a few posters.  I just don't think they are conference-centric for message boards.

On 6/6/2021 at 6:11 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I’d like to see an AAC section and maybe even a P12 section to lure in some pompous fools to pound on. We’ve been beating up on ourselves too much for too long. That’s the only way this board will ever capture the WAC vs. MWC days again. We need to be more unified against the real enemies out there.

On 6/13/2021 at 6:58 PM, Headbutt said:

6 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

AAC already has a busy conference board.  Pac12Board is just a few posters.  I just don't think they are conference-centric for message boards.

I think the idea has some decent merit. 

It's certainly not welcome on the MW main board, it'd have to be like the PAC Board Mug began, since nobody in the MW really gives a shit about the daily news RE other conferences' teams; however, that said, I do think the idea has some meat on the bone, from a more the merrier perspective - especially on the OT forum...

New-Signature.jpg

On 6/12/2021 at 10:50 PM, Jeffkills said:

What is it you're referring to?

Why would you have reason to believe we would need legal assistance?

Not belittling you, Convert, and I like the thought..

If somebody tries to go after board members for libel or slander. Not that there would necessarily any merit, but it costs money just to get to a summary judgment and having the case thrown out. 

kat.jpg

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

If somebody tries to go after board members for libel or slander. Not that there would necessarily any merit, but it costs money just to get to a summary judgment and having the case thrown out. 

So, you're saying there's a chance we may see an ad on tv asking " have you been slandered on an anonymous message  board" contact xyz law firm.

With the disclaimer ' this was a paid actor to represent potential claims. May not be available in all states.'

On 6/15/2021 at 7:08 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

So, you're saying there's a chance we may see an ad on tv asking " have you been slandered on an anonymous message  board" contact xyz law firm.

With the disclaimer ' this was a paid actor to represent potential claims. May not be available in all states.'

Either way, worry not bro-hammers.  The disclaimer I'll implement won't only be airtight, but also, it'll be VERY serious business, just like the concerns I have for all the various legal claims that might float on over my way...

I've already got a domain picked out for my legal department:

http://www.comeatmebro/jeffkillspunchingyourfaceuntiltimeends@eatmypoopugly.org

On 6/15/2021 at 6:56 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I know you've got a good heart RE this place Convert; that's all that matters to me.

Thanks for the support.

New-Signature.jpg

On 6/15/2021 at 5:32 PM, Jeffkills said:

I think the idea has some decent merit. 

It's certainly not welcome on the MW main board, it'd have to be like the PAC Board Mug began, since nobody in the MW really gives a shit about the daily news RE other conferences' teams; however, that said, I do think the idea has some meat on the bone, from a more the merrier perspective - especially on the OT forum...

splitting forums kills traffic, imo. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 hours ago, happycamper said:

splitting forums kills traffic, imo. 

Quit shooting perfect bullseyes. 

However, assuming it could be a community thing......

Hell, I don't know.   

Let's just keep doing what we do......    

:football:

New-Signature.jpg