Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Trump gives speech with pants on backwards

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

As obsessed with Trump as many of you (still) seem, I'm guessing you spend your nights having your wife/SO +++++ing you in the ass with a strap-on while you wear a Trump mask so he "knows how it feels".

Reminds me of the "definitely not in the closet" NFL fans some years ago who felt the need to regularly remind everyone they weren't thinking about Michael Sam.  

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

As obsessed with Trump as many of you (still) seem, I'm guessing you spend your nights having your wife/SO +++++ing you in the ass with a strap-on while you wear a Trump mask so he "knows how it feels".

Making fun of Trump will never get old...ever.

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

It takes a braver man than me to get into pegging.  Not here to kink shame.

16 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

As obsessed with Trump as many people (still) seem, I'm guessing many people still spend their nights having their wife/SO +++++ing them in the ass with a strap-on while they wear a Trump mask so he "knows how it feels".

You’re mad that Trump has a pussy belly? I bet it’s the hugest pussy belly in Florida if that makes you feel better.

I don't give a +++++ about Trump. I never have given a +++++ about Trump. But it's hilarious/sad to see you (and others) care and are still are thinking of him every day.

Clearly — as you rush to his defense over a joke. Trump loves this. It’s why he makes himself the center of attention. 

I'm not rushing to his defense. I think he's an asshole. All I'm saying is, is that this place is just getting +++++ing boring and stale because, for among other reasons, of your guy's ongoing obsession with some loser who isn't even in office now.

I didn’t start the thread. And you’ve responded in it as many times as I have. Trump is front and center because he leads the GOP. Facts. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

He's front and center because dumbasses like you are still obsessed with him. Facts. His image alone triggers you. It's pathetic.

carry on though. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life.

Oh Jesus Christ. Guys like me? You’re mad because someone made a joke about Trump’s pussy belly and then have to play it like you don’t care.😂😂😂 Whatever! How about you don’t respond like most people when “ they don’t care.”

21 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Does he not lead the GOP? And it was a joke. 

The OP wasn't a joke.  He got fooled by a photo shopped pic.  

His influence over the GOP is exaggerated, IMO.  The dems and moderate repubs who supported him in '16 are gone and they are not coming back.   He can't win a thing without them.

All he has is a large, but shrinking, base of hard core conservatives, many of whom will drop him the instant a viable alternative emerges.  

His endorsement of a candidate won't mean all that much unless that candidate is getting endorsements from mainstream GOP figures as well.    

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

15 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Well looks like we found one of the pegged on here. Carry on.

Your obsession is unhealthy...but whatever floats your boat. You do you. All I'm saying is this place is becoming a stale cartoon because of obsessed luminaries like yourself.

The only reason Trump has any relevance anymore is because people like you obsess over him. You're no different than the Trumpers, really; just the other side of the same, pathetic coin.

😂😂😂 Hypocrite Trump defender. 

15 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

The OP wasn't a joke.  He got fooled by a photo shopped pic.  

His influence over the GOP is exaggerated, IMO.  The dems and moderate repubs who supported him in '16 are gone and they are not coming back.   He can't win a thing without them.

All he has is a large, but shrinking, base of hard core conservatives, many of whom will drop him the instant a viable alternative emerges.  

His endorsement of a candidate won't mean all that much unless that candidate is getting endorsements from mainstream GOP figures as well.    

It was a joke. It was some internet guy doing what freaks on the internet do. Trumps pussy belly = hilarious.

And I hope you’re right. But as of right now, he’s the leader of the GOP. Unfortunately.