Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Judge overturns Cali Assualt Weapons ban

Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Is this legislating from the bench?

No, you see, legislating from the bench only applies when we're talking about rulings that the GQP doesn't like. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

No, you see, legislating from the bench only applies when we're talking about rulings that the GQP doesn't like. 

So can I legally marry my AR-15 or...?

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Is this legislating from the bench?

No, not hardly. It’s reading the Constitution and acting accordingly. 

50 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

So can I legally marry my AR-15 or...?

“Like the Swiss Army knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defense weapon and homeland defense equipment. Good for both home and battle," the judge said in his ruling's introduction.

HOMELAND defense? Oh, fur shure!

I'm dying to see Benitez grab his AR-15 and head to Guam if the Chinese decide to land troops there.

8 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

“Like the Swiss Army knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defense weapon and homeland defense equipment. Good for both home and battle," the judge said in his ruling's introduction.

I'm dying to see Benitez grab his AR-15 and head to Guam if the Chinese decide to land troops there.

The Swiss Army Knife and AR-15 both work as beer bottle openers.

8 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Chinese won’t mess with Guam. Especially now that the 3rd Marine Division has moved there permanently from Okinawa.

25 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

We all remember the Swiss Army knife massacre of ‘99

The homeland defense thing is a bit much, but I get it.

Really though it is a very versatile weapon.  Good for home defense, hunting to secure food and fun to shoot.  Economical.  I don't own one and don't plan on owning one though because I have guns for each of those purposes.  *shrugs.  I may get one though cus freedom, if it looks like their is a real threat to ban them nationally.  Which right now, there is not.  Biden and congress do not have near the political capital.

19 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Win for the people of California.  You will not be denied your constitutional right to carry a semi automatic rifle, out of fear that all rifles combined kill 300-400 people a year in a country of 330,000,000

LMAO @ these sovcits and their "MUH CONSTITUTIONAL RATTS!!!" schtick

One more time Billy-Bob Sovcit. 

The.  👏 Constitution. 👏 Doesn't. 👏 Create. 👏Rights. 👏

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

21 hours ago, sean327 said:

No, not hardly. It’s reading the Constitution and acting accordingly. 

If only it were that simple. We could eliminate the entire judicial branch.