Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

China lab leak +++++ Fox thread.

Watching, because I wanted to see why people like @smltwnrckr and @NVGiant could think this is a so political.  That we could not hope to say "media I expected better" in the broadest sense.

This is +++++ing disgusting.  The "Ingram Angle" or whatever they a call it are purposefully taking Fauci's quotes and retarding them.  They are CLEARLY pushing the idea of an intentional leak. Of a bio weapon. Using the real scientific data to not just do a victory lap but take it one step further; these mother+++++ers literally took quoting Fauci saying "the idea this was a bio weapon that they would leak to be relished on their own people is silly" as some sort of evidence that this is him, saying what is completely obvious, as him being the Chinese pocket.

+++++ this shit.  +++++ it to hell.  These creeps own like what?  45% of those who look towards "media".

AAAARG +++++ you stupid mother+++++ing pieces of +++++ing dog shit.

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Watching, because I wanted to see why people like @smltwnrckr and @NVGiant could think this is a so political.  That we could not hope to say "media I expected better" in the broadest sense.

This is +++++ing disgusting.  The "Ingram Angle" or whatever they a call it are purposefully taking Fauci's quotes and retarding them.  They are CLEARLY pushing the idea of the of an intentional leak. Of a bio weapon. Using the real scientific data to not just do a victory lap but take it one step further; these mother+++++ers literally took quoting Fauci saying "the idea this was a bio weapon that they would lead to be relished on their own people is silly" as some sort of evidence that this is him, saying what is completely obvious, as him being the Chinese pocket.

+++++ this shit.  +++++ it to hell.  These creeps own like what?  45% of those who look towards "media".

What you drinking tonight? Seems to be working :shots:

4 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

What you drinking tonight? Seems to be working :shots:

Nothing LMAO trying to type ona new phone with this god damn stylus while in a car.  +++++ing fox news on the back of the headseats and I want to tell others in the car how much I hate them right now...

Shoulda kept the headphones in.

Seriously I had no idea how me supporting the lab leak theory, using, like, science and shit, could have that considered a political position until watching this +++++ing shit on Fox.

Disgusting.  So devoid of fact.  "No, China did not release a bio weapon" is now considered a position the GOP should oppose.

FUUUUCK we are screwed.

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nothing LMAO trying to type ona new phone with this god damn stylus while in a car.  +++++ing fox news on the back of the headseats and I want to tell others in the car how much I hate them right now...

Shoulda kept the headphones in.

You should borrow @smltwnrckr’s phone...

3CB8F47A-3AED-436B-9EF8-002C0D2F5C4C.jpeg

\

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It cost you zero dollars to not watch Laura Ingraham and you still did it. 

BS.  I had the choice of plugging in my headphones and being rude.  On this drive up to Luck Peak.  But that would be rude.

Republicans are really +++++ing stupid.  They have co opted legitimate, neigh likely theory and married it with BS

Worst car ride EVER...but we are on the beach now at lucky peak.

Holy shit every person that listens to fox.  I mean this in the worst way, you are stupid as shit.  Like +++++ing dumb.  Like lick door knobs and beat your head about a fence pole.  

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Seriously I had no idea how me supporting the lab leak theory, using, like, science and shit, could have that considered a political position until watching this +++++ing shit on Fox.

Disgusting.  So devoid of fact.  "No, China did not release a bio weapon" is now considered a position the GOP should oppose.

FUUUUCK we are screwed.

Can I use this?

21 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Can I use this?

Feel free.  +++++ everything....

The folks like us that in my case, spent like 20 +++++ing hours in in depth research not a single fox head could dream about understanding are now the same shit heads as them.  BIO WEAPON....+++++ing +++++ers I hate you all 

sigh......

This is +++++ing disgusting.  The "Ingram Angle" or whatever they a call it are purposefully taking Fauci's quotes and retarding them.  They are CLEARLY pushing the idea of an intentional leak. Of a bio weapon. Using the real scientific data to not just do a victory lap but take it one step further; these mother+++++ers literally took quoting Fauci saying "the idea this was a bio weapon that they would leak to be relished on their own people is silly" as some sort of evidence that this is him, saying what is completely obvious, as him being the Chinese pocket.

I think what pundits are getting at is the fact Fauci makes the assumption that a leak would be intentional. I think most rational thinkers agree that any kind of leak would be accidental. People are probably wondering why Fauci would defend China with such a crazy claim. I mean, of course they wouldn’t leak it on purpose but why couldn’t Fauci entertain the common sense variable that it leaked accidentally? 

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Feel free.  +++++ everything....

The folks like us that in my case, spent like 20 +++++ing hours in in depth research not a single fox head could dream about understanding are now the same shit heads as them.  BIO WEAPON....+++++ing +++++ers I hate you all die die die.

sigh......

I probably have some advice for you. 

Sorry, I am like kind +++++ing emotional about this right now.  I spent around 80 hours the last few weeks educating myself, 20 just in the last 2 days poring over every nook and cranny, reading threads on twitter beyond my ability and spending hours to make them "in" my ability so I could know what the +++++ they are talking about.  Poring over my own google translates just to make sure I was not being hoodwinked to finally come to a conclusion that yeah, shit does not add up.  You have all read my logic by now and I think it holds some +++++ing water, even if not and never can be conclusive.

Watching fox news tonight took the opinion I have labored deeply to come to, expressed as eloquently as I can in so many mediums given my own limitations on the subject, and see them just +++++ing bastardize it with no science, nothing other than their +++++ing politics....+++++ing hurts....man

@smltwnrckr...I +++++ing get it now.

FUUUUCK we are screwed.

Everything bows down to the teams and shit message..... literally everything.  It’s the era morals and a sense of right and wrong went out the window.   

could it be a lab leak?  Sure.  Do I assume they did it purposely? Not until I see more data.   Until then it’s just the next Republican racial scapegoat.  

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sorry, I am like kind +++++ing emotional about this right now.  I spent around 80 hours the last few weeks educating myself, 20 just in the last 2 days poring over every nook and cranny, reading threads on twitter beyond my ability and spending hours to make them "in" my ability so I could know what the +++++ they are talking about.  Poring over my own google translates just to make sure I was not being hoodwinked to finally come to a conclusion that yeah, shit does not add up.  You have all read my logic by now and I think it holds some +++++ing water, even if not and never can be conclusive.

Watching fox news tonight take the opinion I have labored deeply to come to, expressed as eloquently as I can in so many mediums given my own limitations on the subject, and see them just +++++ing bastardize it with no science, nothing other than their +++++ing politics....+++++ing hurts....man

What?

13 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Watching fox news tonight take the opinion I have labored deeply to come to, expressed as eloquently as I can in so many mediums given my own limitations on the subject, and see them just +++++ing bastardize it with no science, nothing other than their +++++ing politics....+++++ing hurts....man

Fox News is as$hole. 

15 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

What?

Long story short fox is embarrassing themselves when trying to talk about the likelihood SARS2 leaked from the lab....they have shown zero ability to articulate the real science behind the very valid position and it makes all of us who have been arguing that it is a real possibility look bad.

Ok to reiterate why this is so upsetting to me one last time.  For weeks now, many of us have been building and sharing  point upon point of circumstantial evidence this came from the lab.  Many of us invested hours and hours into understanding, delving, deciphering using +++++ing google translate.  We knew there was a smoking gun.  The evidence started to become alarming.  The world's best virologists started taking notice of the very legitimate research and were blown away.  Me, in my limited ability, did my best to educate as many people as possible to what I think is the biggest bombshell in my lifetime.  I gave so much to just becoming competent, I learned more than I could have in months of classes, I was relentless.  We had this.  We +++++ing had it.  The evidence was just too much at this point.  The apologies from the media were rolling in, the scientific community was on their heels in the face of +++++ing science, and facts, that could not be refuted.  AND I WAS STILL MONTHS BEHIND!!!

Fox came in.....They took the above great search, the community effort to finally get this info to the public and they just +++++ed it up, tried to make it their own.  Tried to tie the research these +++++ing heroes broke to their own insane theories and in the process tied this amazing, amazing job to to their own shit.

Shame on you Fox,  you do not deserve this research, you +++++ED us.

This research that broke the lab theory open HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH A BIO WEAPON YOU STUPID +++++ING PIECES OF SHIT.  

Our win is not yours...Your conspiracy BS is not vindicated by everybody who said yeah, this looks like a lab leak.    You HAVE NO +++++ING IDEA what it took to get that theory mainstream in the science community and now idiot +++++ing trump dick sucking bitches want to turn it into a conspiracy again....+++++ you all.  You are now destroying what was worked for against all odds.  You are now trying to tie their actual science to you anti science +++++ing conspiracy bull +++++ing shit about bio weapons. 

+++++ republicans for trying to not only tie themselves to this win, but now trying to say the science that made this win possible no longer matters....

47 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Long story short fox is embarrassing themselves when trying to talk about the likelihood SARS2 leaked from the lab....they have shown zero ability to articulate the real science behind the very valid position and it makes all of us who have been arguing that it is a real possibility look bad.

All right, I'll dwell on this later.

Just got back from my camping trip with my two oldest, and I don't give a shit at the moment.

Hope you are doing well my friend, I admire your ability to still care.

1768130759_IMG_0064(8).JPG

216545198_IMG_0102(7).JPG

413502134_IMG_0131(8).JPG

771348564_IMG_0076(7).JPG