Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

Wyoming Going Nuclear

You can say this:

"This is our fastest and clearest course to becoming carbon negative," Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon said. "Nuclear power is clearly a part of my all-of-the-above strategy for energy" in Wyoming, the country's top coal-producing state.

in Wyoming?

34 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

You can say this:

in Wyoming?

Top uranium producing state, too

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

23 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

How many maga-tards are going to refuse to work for these alternative power companies out of spite? 

How many Demonrats will continue to reject nuclear power in favor of ugly bird killing wind machines and land gobbling solar panels? 

9 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

How many Demonrats will continue to reject nuclear power in favor of ugly bird killing wind machines and land gobbling solar panels? 

Outdated. Easy to avoid the bird deaths.  Norway reduced bird death at wind stations by almost 72% by painting one blade.  One thing Wyo has is empty land.  

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Texas generates the most electricity via wind turbines in the country.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

6 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

In a sense Wyoming is already nuclear since unless they've closed it and I didn't hear, there have been underground ICBMs with nuclear warheads just outside of Cheyenne for decades.

Oh, every family gets about a dozen free ICBMs due to the Evil Superman Law here. But no nuclear power plants.

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Lol. My wife and I stayed at her cousin's place at Warren about 25 years ago. The cousin's husband was an officer at the base in charge of one of those silos. He smoked one Marlboro after another while we were there due to the pressure he was under. Maybe he just took the wrong drugs?

21 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

How many maga-tards are going to refuse to work for these alternative power companies out of spite? 

A shockingly large portion of the former oil/gas/coal workers who have been laid off were high school dropouts. I'm guessing they'll gobble a bag of dicks for another well paying job opportunity.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

16 hours ago, RSF said:

Texas generates the most electricity via wind turbines in the country.

And 20% of their total energy consumption that requires hundreds of the monstrosities to do it. Plus they only work when the wind blows. Nuclear is far more efficient. Wind energy will never come close to replacing fossil fuels. 

15 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

And 20% of their total energy consumption that requires hundreds of the monstrosities to do it. Plus they only work when the wind blows. Nuclear is far more efficient. Wind energy will never come close to replacing fossil fuels. 

these are NOT "monstrosities"! :foottap:Texas oil fields... : pics

Timelapse: West Texas Oil Boom – SkyTruth

15 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Joe, what if I told you that you could party with lsd and cocaine.... and not live in cheyenne?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/3/2021 at 10:06 AM, grandjean87 said:

One of the most conservative state in America will be the greenest state. 

This country will never be green if Democrats have any control of this country. California is a mess in everything and even more so with the environment. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.