Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Rate Fauci On Being Dishonest and Corrupt

Fauci  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How Dishonest & Corrupt is Fauci?

5 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

“Reddit and Facebook lit up with a fresh round of Fauci attacks, some of which called him a war criminal.”

What a time to be alive.

On 6/4/2021 at 9:02 PM, Slapdad said:

I believe he did the best he could with a very dynamic situation. He did flip flop on a few things, but that usually followed changes by the CDC. I think he did get caught up in the politics of it all, especially when Trump squared up on him and really, who can blame him. I don't think he was anywhere near corrupt, but I think he got wrapped up in the politics of it all. 

I had to quote my own quote just for the fact that Nevada Convert gave it a an "Idiot" reaction. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I had to quote my own quote just for the fact that Nevada Convert gave it a an "Idiot" reaction. :lol:

I read your post several times trying to figure out why? The crazy on this board is getting tired. 

12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Before the emails, Fauci has admitted that he lied to the public about wearing a mask. He told the public that masks don’t work so the public wouldn’t hoard them and the first responders could get them. Then he told the public, oops, masks do work. Wear 2 if you can.

Then when you read his emails, he’s never believed that masks would prevent people from getting Covid. He said they’re only good for sick people not spreading theirs. At one point in public he stated that the masks are good for both preventing spreading and getting. He been all 

12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Before the emails, Fauci has admitted that he lied to the public about wearing a mask. He told the public that masks don’t work so the public wouldn’t hoard them and the first responders could get them. Then he told the public, oops, masks do work. Wear 2 if you can.

Then when you read his emails, he’s never believed that masks would prevent people from getting Covid. He said they’re only good for sick people not spreading theirs. At one point in public he stated that the masks are good for both preventing spreading and getting. He been all over the map. 

So in Orange Shit world, it's really all about masks.

the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

So in Orange Shit world, it's really all about masks.

the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

You can't fix stupid. When people refuse to believe something despite overwhelming evidence they aren't ignorant, they're morons.

12 hours ago, CPslograd said:

Fauci is a bad guy and a liar.  Im pretty comfortable with my position on this.  His credibility is about where the notion of WMD in Irag was in 2006.

Well Contard believes in those too so there you are. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 6/6/2021 at 12:50 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Then when you read his emails, he’s never believed that masks would prevent people from getting Covid. He said they’re only good for sick people not spreading theirs. At one point in public he stated that the masks are good for both preventing spreading and getting. He been all over the map. 

what are you talking about

in march of 2020, he was telling people to not wear masks, and it was reflected in his e-mails

later we figured out that masks reduce how infectious covid-19 is, and we shifted course. he even came out later and said that saying you shouldn't wear a mask was a mistake

seriously are you all, now including cpslo for some reason, choosing to lie to yourselves? why?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 minutes ago, happycamper said:

in march of 2020, he was telling people to not wear masks, and it was reflected in his e-mails

later we figured out that masks reduce how infectious covid-19 is, and we shifted course. he even came out later and said that saying you shouldn't wear a mask was a mistake

seriously are you all, now including cpslo for some reason, choosing to lie to yourselves? why?

Eh. The right loves themselves a good bogey man, don't they? Fauci was always going to be that guy. 

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

He said he told people early on not to wear them because they don’t work to avoid mask hoarding by the public. Then later he flipped. He admitted that he lied. It’s on video, you haven’t seen it apparently? This is way old news from many months ago. Where has your head been? 

kat.jpg

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

He said he told people early on not to wear them because they don’t work to avoid mask hoarding by the public. Then later he flipped. He admitted that he lied. It’s on video, you haven’t seen it apparently? This is way old news from many months ago. Where has your head been? 

He didn't admit he "lied". He said he made a mistake, and yes, I'm referencing that.

Convert these "smoking gun" emails just make him seem... to be entirely honest and forthright. You finding anything there is a reflection on your own integrity. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Fauci says something that could conceivably be taken as a lie or half truth

Conservobots: 

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

Trump spends a campaign year, four years in office, and six months after losing the election spreading rampant lies

Conservobots:

backing up homer simpson GIF

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

He didn't admit he "lied". He said he made a mistake, and yes, I'm referencing that.

Convert these "smoking gun" emails just make him seem... to be entirely honest and forthright. You finding anything there is a reflection on your own integrity. 

Smocking

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You’re so fvcking stupid. He didn’t say “hey, I lied”.  But he explained a clear lie. Here you go dopey:

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re so fvcking stupid. He didn’t say “hey, I lied”.  But he explained a clear lie. Here you go dopey:

So you're right because you said he admitted he lied, I said he didn't admit he lied, and you post a source where he didn't say "I lied"?

Jesus christ convert do you not see why you are the clown of this board?

5 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

My memory of this mask no mask is people were very confused (some still are) over the reasons to wear one. 

The surgical masks most people wear are intended to prevent the wearer of the mask from spreading germs.  It offers some protection against getting the virus, but all that much.  

Fauci has been serving in the same capacity since 1984.  He's 80 y/o.  It might be time for a change.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

So you're right because you said he admitted he lied, I said he didn't admit he lied, and you post a source where he didn't say "I lied"?

Jesus christ convert do you not see why you are the clown of this board?

Of course he doesn't.

15 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Well Contard believes in those too so there you are. 

Why do democrats reflexively defend Fauci at this point?  Trump is gone.  And Faucis record on Covid is horrible, absolutely horrible.