Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Rate Fauci On Being Dishonest and Corrupt

Fauci  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How Dishonest & Corrupt is Fauci?

I don’t see a smoking gun at all in his emails. It’s not surprising that emails from February and March of 2020 lack much of the knowledge gained since. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 6/3/2021 at 3:07 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You don’t have to read every single one. Just the ones that have important substance, and Fox has gone through them and done that. Or maybe you should just watch Fox and you’d learn something for a change. 

This is what happens when you believe everything, any media source provides you.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 6/3/2021 at 3:27 PM, son of a gun said:

I wonder if Convert has read any of them, and only took what Tucker Carlson said at face value. You know, one of these examples;

:rotflmfao:

Americans Mayor

On 6/3/2021 at 3:52 PM, Aslowhiteguy said:

Hopefully, the lessons learned will serve us well when the next pandemic hits. 

Kinda like we learned from SARs and AIDS.

Americans Mayor

13 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I don’t see a smoking gun at all in his emails. It’s not surprising that emails from February and March of 2020 lack much of the knowledge gained since. 

Sometimes it’s best not to conjecture and look stupid later when you don’t know what you’re dealing with. 

49 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Sometimes it’s best not to conjecture and look stupid later when you don’t know what you’re dealing with. 

Yes. He should have left that to the President. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

19 hours ago, tspoke said:

So these last tweets bob has posted are the smoking gun to take down Fauci? Don't really see anything here shocking or even wrong. THey have always said there would be immunity after you were infected. What they didn't know was the level or how long it lasted. WHere does that email change that. And as far as masks go that email is also completely consistent with what we've heard since they started telling us to wear masks. It doesn't protect you. It helps protect others by reducing the amount of spittle you float into the air. 

Guess I expected more controversy by the amount of headlines and airplay we are getting from these. Hes seems like a pretty good dude just trying the best he can. But somehow he became a bogey man for many on the right.

Dude. You could at least spell it correctly. 

It's a smocking gun. 

2 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Yes. He should have left that to the President. 

Or be upfront and honest and tell people We don’t know what we’re dealing with at this point. Opie being Opie wanted to play the hero. 

8 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Or be upfront and honest and tell people We don’t know what we’re dealing with at this point. Opie being Opie wanted to play the hero. 

No.  Not just no but hell no.  First, they did say this was a novel virus, and the wider media and scientific community made sure anybody who wanted to know what that means, could know what that means.

Still there needs to be a a voice of direction.  We can't just go "we don't know what we are dealing with so can not provide any guidelines"  that is reckless and stupid.  

There were mistakes made in hindsight.  Hoping we learn from and study 2020.

On 6/4/2021 at 8:47 PM, soupslam1 said:

The more I read about this charlatan the more Trump made a huge mistake in letting this guy be the speaking voice to America for Covid. 

Fauci has been around a while at NIH going back to Obama. Trump couldn’t know anything that we’re learning today about Fauci. Fauci has never been on anyone’s radar to scrutinize him. No one was going to go through all his emails in the past. He looked like the right guy at the time to everyone. If Trump had blown him off, a shit storm would’ve hit him. He wouldn’t have had any evidence to not use him. 

kat.jpg

On 6/4/2021 at 9:39 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

Before the emails, Fauci has admitted that he lied to the public about wearing a mask. He told the public that masks don’t work so the public wouldn’t hoard them and the first responders could get them. Then he told the public, oops, masks do work. Wear 2 if you can.

Then when you read his emails, he’s never believed that masks would prevent people from getting Covid. He said they’re only good for sick people not spreading theirs. At one point in public he stated that the masks are good for both preventing spreading and getting. He been all over the map. 

kat.jpg

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Fauci has been around a while at NIH going back to Obama. Trump couldn’t know anything that we’re learning today about Fauci. Fauci has never been on anyone’s radar to scrutinize him. No one was going to go through all his emails in the past. He looked like the right guy at the time to everyone. If Trump had blown him off, a shit storm would’ve hit him. He wouldn’t have had any evidence to not use him. 

He’s been there since the 60s, and has held the head job he holds now since 1984. He was also one of the most prominent public faces during the height of HIV. 

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

He was also one of the most prominent public faces during the height of HIV. 

He’s no Magic Johnson.  

I’m laughing my ass off at the idea that some believe he should be charged with war crimes.  

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

He’s no Magic Johnson.  

I’m laughing my ass off at the idea that some believe he should be charged with war crimes.  

What? Is that a thing?