Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Rate Fauci On Being Dishonest and Corrupt

Fauci  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How Dishonest & Corrupt is Fauci?

IMHO, the guy has been dishonest from the beginning. He flip flaps like the breeze. I think it'll come out that he lied to Rand Paul and committing perjury in the process regarding funding gain of function research at the Wuhan labs. Of course he won't face any consequences for it. Remember the two masks guidance? It's a shame, he's the highest paid federal employee, more than the president. I wonder if he'll make a killing on his book deal?

110926run_defense710.jpg

Again, if Trump wasn’t such a fcking moron...

1) He would’ve put Pence in charge of Covid and ONLY allow the Dr’s to speak. 

2) Kept his mouth shut, unless it was to puppet what the Dr’s were saying.  

He does those two things, he’s still President. 

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

IMHO, the guy has been dishonest from the beginning. He flip flaps like the breeze. I think it'll come out that he lied to Rand Paul and committing perjury in the process regarding funding gain of function research at the Wuhan labs. Of course he won't face any consequences for it. Remember the two masks guidance? It's a shame, he's the highest paid federal employee, more than the president. I wonder if he'll make a killing on his book deal?

Difference is... Dr. being wrong > Politician being wrong.  

I don't follow everything about him very close but I hadn't really seen any dishonesty or corruption. I felt he was following the scientific method forming hypothesises, testing them, (some being wrong, some being right) and adjusting recommendations accordingly. 

It is a novel virus and as a species we are trying our best to contain and treat it.

2 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

modesto do you know what science is? I'm not being a dick, I'm genuinely curious. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Well I mean if Tucker said it...

He said the NIH did not approve any use of funds for gain of function research at that lab. That appears to be true and dates back to an Obama administration rule. Just because research dollars were sub contracted out to the WIV does not mean those dollars were used on gain of function research, or if they were, that anybody within the NIH would have known about it or approved of it. He also in the same testimony under oath said he could not rule out gain of function research being the cause of the virus through serial passage or otherwise and it remained an open possibility that should be investigated. That appears to be true. So, no perjury.

Stop listening to Tucker, seriously. The guy has a double digit IQ.

1 hour ago, Stealthlobo said:

I don't follow everything about him very close but I hadn't really seen any dishonesty or corruption. I felt he was following the scientific method forming hypothesises, testing them, (some being wrong, some being right) and adjusting recommendations accordingly. 

It is a novel virus and as a species we are trying our best to contain and treat it.

I have some gripes but overall did about as well as any other person in a similar position as him around the globe, all while having to deal with stubborn americans and a certain boss.  They all changed their mind a lot as well.  Less so in the SE Asian countries, but they have this type of stuff on lock down a different culture to operate in than do we in the West.

I thought signing a book deal while the families of 600,000 Americans are still grieving the loss of loved ones and millions more found themselves in economic ruin a bit distasteful.  Probably my biggest "wtf" with him to date.

The guy liked the photo ops more than Trump and that’s saying something. He also lied about wearing a mask and was caught at a ball game yucking it up with two friends without a mask on. Personally I never paid much attention to him because he talked out of both sides of his mouth. He was a charlatan that loved the limelight very similar to Trump. He gave science a bad name. 

For a renowned epidemiologist his worldly advice of wearing a mask and social distancing was right up there with brushing your teeth everyday or you’ll get tooth decay. 

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I have some gripes but overall did about as well as any other person in a similar position as him around the globe, all while having to deal with stubborn americans and a certain boss.  They all changed their mind a lot as well.  Less so in the SE Asian countries, but they have this type of stuff on lock down a different culture to operate in than do we in the West.

I thought signing a book deal while the families of 600,000 Americans are still grieving the loss of loved ones and millions more found themselves in economic ruing a bit distasteful.  Probably my biggest "wtf" with him to date.

I didn't know that or the mask less baseball game thing. He seemed to mostly recommend practices that were supported by medical journals and clinical evidence that I read from other sources: masks stop spread of disease, social distance,  hydroxychloroquine is BS, steroids greatly reduce inflammation and improve breathing, etc.

5 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I didn't know that or the mask less baseball game thing. He seemed to mostly recommend practices that were supported by medical journals and clinical evidence that I read from other sources: masks stop spread of disease, social distance,  hydroxychloroquine is BS, steroids greatly reduce inflammation and improve breathing, etc.

Yeah, it's easy to QB in hindsight.  So I can't really judge him tooooo much for looking at the pandemic and advising as you would expect him too in his role.  I wish experts in other important fields had been given larger voices in policy decisions around the country.  But again, easy to arm chair QB.  Fauci did an overall good job.  Nobody is perfect.  The mask thing sent a poor message but was still pretty meh.  Outside by the two people he came with.  Whatever.

Book deal thing is just tone deaf, man.

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Fauci in emails: Expresses concern about gain of function research at lab.

Fauci at hearing: Expresses concern about gain of function research at lab.

Tucker Carleson: iS tHis lYinG uNdeR OAth?

WTF? You don’t know what you’re talking about. The emails show he was funding Gain of Function research at the Wuhan lab before Covid hit, and once Covid hit he was very concerned that his GOF funding would get out to the public. So he’s been lying for over a year that he never had anything to do with it. American tax payer money went to create Covid. He also stated that he trusts the Chinese. He’s also been funding a supercharged SARS at Wuhan that would be extremely deadly if it got out. Remember, regular SARS had a 15% death rate and Covid is only 1%. 

And there’s a lot more in those emails that show how corrupt he is. He talks to Bill Gates all the time and Gates has been interested in his investments paying off. He’s a total Chinese shill just like Biden. In his emails, Fauci always said that masks are only good for preventing sick from spreading, but wearing them for prevention doesn’t work. And he still feels that way but tells the public differently. 

kat.jpg

Yeah, it's easy to QB in hindsight.  So I can't really judge him tooooo much for looking at the pandemic and advising as you would expect him too in his role.  I wish experts in other important fields had been given larger voices in policy decisions around the country.  But again, easy to arm chair QB.  Fauci did an overall good job.  Nobody is perfect.  The mask thing sent a poor message but was still pretty meh.  Outside by the two people he came with.  Whatever.

Book deal thing is just tone deaf, man.

He’s corrupt to the core. Read all his emails. 

kat.jpg

Well I mean if Tucker said it...

He said the NIH did not approve any use of funds for gain of function research at that lab. That appears to be true and dates back to an Obama administration rule. Just because research dollars were sub contracted out to the WIV does not mean those dollars were used on gain of function research, or if they were, that anybody within the NIH would have known about it or approved of it. He also in the same testimony under oath said he could not rule out gain of function research being the cause of the virus through serial passage or otherwise and it remained an open possibility that should be investigated. That appears to be true. So, no perjury.

Stop listening to Tucker, seriously. The guy has a double digit IQ.

Tucker isn’t the only one reporting it. Read his emails and stop making your woody for tucker the reason you don’t believe Fauci is corrupt. You also have to read them in context. So start from the earliest and then also compare what he was saying to the public as you read them. 

kat.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

He’s corrupt to the core. Read all his emails. 

post the ones you find corrupt

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

WTF? You don’t know what you’re talking about. The emails show he was funding Gain of Function research at the Wuhan lab before Covid hit, and once Covid hit he was very concerned that his GOF funding would get out to the public. So he’s been lying for over a year that he never had anything to do with it. He also stated that he trusts the Chinese. He’s also been funding a supercharged SARS that would be extremely deadly if it got out. Remember, regular SARS had a 15% death rate and Covid is only 1%. 

And there’s a lot more in those emails that show how corrupt he is. He talks to Bill Gates all the time and Gates has been interested in his investments paying off. He’s a total Chinese shill just like Biden. In his emails, Fauci always said that masks are only good for preventing sick from spreading, but wearing them for prevention doesn’t work. And he still feels that way but tells the public differently. 

That is not at all what they show.

Stop listening to Tucker.

See, here is the thing, EVERYBODY knew they were doing gain of function research it was not a secret.  That does not mean that any funds that the NIH gave that subsequently went to the lab were for that intended purpose.  If the lie about what they are using the funds for, and there is no proof they did, well that is on us for believing them to be able to be good actors.

I swear to Christ, this is the world we deserve. 

One side: Fauci is a hero!

One side: Fauci is a corrupt liar.

No sides (just a few people hollering in the wind): Why are public health officials in charge or real estate, dog walking or swing policies???

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.