Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS LIBTARDS!

Keep sports out of politics !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Don't know how this is a Libtard issue when it's GQPers bringing politics to the ball park 

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, ClevelandBrown said:

Screenshot_20210528-174631_Sync.jpg

Symbolic that a fan with the word "Judge" on his back is showing the Twice-Impeached-Orange-Shit-stain acolyte the (double) bird here.  After all, this is effectively how every U.S. Court Judge reacted (ruled) when faced with the pathological liar's attorneys' Kindergarten level legal arguments over a period of a few months earlier this year...

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Goodness dude...LMAO

Leave Spaztecs alone, it's not his fault he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

12 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I love Spaztecs...but sometimes man...

Where was the clue that he was pulling our leg ?

wtf ?

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Where was the clue that he was pulling our leg ?

wtf ?

We will give you a few hours to figure out the joke, it would spoil it if we just hand the punchline to you.

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 5/28/2021 at 8:03 PM, ClevelandBrown said:

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

I love it when CB likes to start threads to ensure that everyone knows he’s in the elite class of retard. 

Let’s see, you have the NFL and NBA jumping head first into the politics of woke BLM garbage thinking, and then ESPN that’s covering these nutty political woke BLM sports are themselves political woke BLM nuts. 

And then a guy puts up a stupid Trump sign at a HS school BB game, and now CB thinks it’s all even now and people on the right are hypocrites for ripping the left for nutty politics in sports. I think someone’s analytical skills are el shit’e.

image.png

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I love it when CB likes to start threads to ensure that everyone knows he’s in the elite class of retard. 

Let’s see, you have the NFL and NBA jumping head first into the politics of woke BLM garbage thinking, and then ESPN that’s covering these nutty political woke BLM sports are themselves political woke BLM nuts. 

And then a guy puts up a stupid Trump sign at a HS school BB game, and now CB thinks it’s all even now and people on the right are hypocrites for ripping the left for nutty politics in sports. I think someone’s analytical skills are poop.

image.png

That one hell of a HS Stadium...

Just now, sactowndog said:

Love you Spaz.  If it weren’t for you I might be the worst at picking up sarcasm.  

I was thinking same thing. I sometimes take stuff way too literally. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say