Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

NBA playoffs

Jazz don't have the DNA to win the NBA title.  What a major gag job they've had in the second half.  And who is this Mann guy for the Clips?  Before tonight, I've never heard of the guy...

3 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

Jazz don't have the DNA to win the NBA title.  What a major gag job they've had in the second half.  And who is this Mann guy for the Clips?  Before tonight, I've never heard of the guy...

a154c725-a4ba-46b6-b906-96468b7ff717-G1L

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

6 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

a154c725-a4ba-46b6-b906-96468b7ff717-G1L

"Ray, people will come, Ray. They’ll come to Iowa... San Diego, er... L.A... for reasons they can’t even fathom. They’ll turn up your driveway, not knowing for sure why they’re doing it. They’ll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past an actual Clippers future."...

No gifs, no words. What an unbelievable night. I’ve been wearing my clippers hat every day the last four months and get nothing but questions and weird looks. I don’t even care if we get swept in the next round. 

PALMDALE WHAT UP

We’re setting up for a barnburner 4th quarter. Harden has a pulse. Giannis came to play. Durant is Durant. All due respect to Philly and Atlanta but this is for the ring.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 minutes ago, slappy said:

Bucks coach should be fired.  Last posession in Regulation Was a joke.  Play puts ball in the hands of a big behind the arc.  Very bad coaching.  Might cost the game

That was worse than what my beloved UNLV has drawn up.

6 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Who watched that OT period? What happened? 6-2??

It was terrible. Harden brought the ball up for the first 4 minutes and was useless. Brooklyn bricked everything but Milwaukee couldn’t rebound. The Bucks came through in the end and Durant was out of gas.

Frankenstein’s monster bit the dust.