Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

NBA playoffs

I think the lal.png&h=100&w=100 will repeat as long as LeBron James and Anthony Davis are both playing. Lose one to injury and they're done.  

Lets Go Win GIF by NBA

11 hours ago, crixus said:

I think the lal.png&h=100&w=100 will repeat as long as LeBron James and Anthony Davis are both playing. Lose one to injury and they're done.  

Lets Go Win GIF by NBA

No. The Suns will give them an early exit like they deserve this year. 

29 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Clippers fans:

Look Spying GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

The Clippers actually won tonight, prolonging their inevitable demise a little while longer. ;)

3 minutes ago, crixus said:

The Clippers actually won tonight, prolonging their inevitable demise a little while longer. ;)

Doncic had 44, but the clips didn’t let the JAGs beat them, and that’s the key. Some guy you wouldn’t even recognize as an NBA player if you saw him at your favorite bar should not be beating Kawhi and PG. Doncic needs a true running mate before Dallas can win anything significant. Let him drop 40. It shouldn’t matter.

Anthony Davis is injured...yet again. AD's a great player, but he sure is injury prone. He missed the second half today with a groin injury and the Suns won and tied the series 2-2.

Anthony-Davis-injury-update-Lakers-star-out-for-rest-of-Game-4-vs.-Suns-with-groin-strain-795x385.jpg

On 5/29/2021 at 8:35 PM, bornontheblue said:

Jesus , Mary, and Joseph, the Jazz are fun To watch shooting those three pointers. 

I'm going for Utah because of John Stockton.

Remember that dude?

I have zero clue RE the NBA.

New-Signature.jpg