Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

McCarthy and McConnell Condemn Marjorie Taylor Greene Holocaust Comparison

1 minute ago, tailingpermit said:

Incorrect, they both suck. 

Your move.  

Get back to me when Biden compares wearing a mask during a pandemic to the holocaust. Also, what I said is correct. You compared unspecified statements that you attributed to Biden as a comparison to Taylor Greene. Don't try to deny it. 

10 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Get back to me when Biden compares wearing a mask during a pandemic to the holocaust. Also, what I said is correct. You compared unspecified statements that you attributed to Biden as a comparison to Taylor Greene. Don't try to deny it. 

I’m not comparing them, that’s your “teams and shit” showing.  

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

You literally compared them. I'm not a member of any team, but I'm going to call you out for shit like this. 

JnbX7Ph.png

Just now, Joe from WY said:

LMFAOOOO

I was a member of the anti-Trump "team" from 2017-2021. He's not in office any longer, and as such, I'm not part of a team any longer. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

No. She legitimately believes in batshit insane shit like QAnon. Her social media postings and her public comments dating back WELL before her run for Congress bear that out. We have to stop normalizing her insane behavior by writing it off as politics, or comparing her to other politicians that the right despises and claiming she's just the same thing. 

True dat. AOC might be really annoying but she would never walk down the street taunting a 20-year-old survivor of a mass school shooting.

Yet NANCT PEOLOSI is nuts?

44 minutes ago, retrofade said:

You literally compared them. I'm not a member of any team, but I'm going to call you out for shit like this. 

JnbX7Ph.png

Dude, you’re the most hardcore ‘team lefty’ dude on this board, and there’s a lot of others just an inch down from you. This is consistent and a great example of how you’re so delusional about so many other things. 

kat.jpg

11 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

True dat. AOC might be really annoying but she would never walk down the street taunting a 20-year-old survivor of a mass school shooting.

There’s all kinds of different “nuts” and they don’t have to mirror each other. AOC and Nancy are nuts, big time.

kat.jpg

40 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

The one thing that drives me crazy is when people go after idiots like her, and instead of focus on the true stupid things she does, they get greedy and make up shit as additional ammo. That’s not cool at all. Idiots like you that repeat this kind of bullshit propaganda just make you look like a dishonest hopeless partisan. 

I just looked up the supposed 20 y.o. “taunt“. There was no taunt. David Hogg is an adult. He chose to enter the battlefield of anti-gun politics, and he chose to politicize his horrible experience into banning guns that would affect Americans. Him choosing to do that is fine. But this idea that he’s then supposed to be able to have a protective shield where he can launch bombs all he wants but never take any criticism is complete PC hoggwash. If he were a conservative saying the same things but against a lefty cause, he would’ve been regularly trashed on the net and in the news. 

This is the case of a POS woman saying (in her stupid voice and stupid look on her mug) saying something that happens to be absolutely true: 

She said she repeatedly tried to get Hogg to respond to her, telling him: "Do you realize that if there had been guards with guns at your school that are trained that Nicolas Cruz would not have killed 17 people in your high school? Good guys with guns hurt bad guys with guns, they'll kill them, and it will reduce the number of deaths."

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I just looked up the supposed 20 y.o. “taunt“. There was no taunt. David Hogg is an adult. He chose to enter the battlefield of anti-gun politics, and he chose to politicize his horrible experience into banning guns that would affect Americans. Him choosing to do that is fine. But this idea that he’s then supposed to be able to have a protective shield where he can launch bombs all he wants but never take any criticism is complete PC hoggwash. If he were a conservative saying the same things but against a lefty cause, he would’ve been regularly trashed on the net and in the news. 

The video is from March 2019. David Hogg at the time was 18 (not 20) and MTG was 44 years old. There are few parents who would think their 18 year old should be treated that way for any reason by someone more than twice their age.

Many people believe that MTG showed unacceptable behavior for a polite society at any age in any situation.

One big problem in our society is we are losing the idea of boundaries and place/time/method of discourse by both sides.

Verbally accosting people on the sidewalk, protests outside personal homes, threats to family members, etc should never be acceptable for any person to endure even if they chose to be a public figure.

I condemn it when it happens on both sides, I don't think anyone should excuse it for their team or by saying others do it why not us.

I I still would enjoy seeing a debate between AOC and MTG.  Would be a true clash of styles.  Personally think AOC would intellectually wipe the floor with MTG, but would still somehow lose because she was a commie America-hating bartender and MTG's interruptions and bravado would whoop up her supporters more than the slow head nodders and finger snappers of AOC's 

2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Speaking of teams and shit you literally write 25+? posts a day, EVERYDAY on this board. I don’t get the passion for Trumpism and never will. This level of rhetoric was popularized by him and I suspect will only get worse from here.

I do agree with you earlier response to my post. Biden is a career politician and he should be held accountable for things he said years ago. That’s how it works. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

I mean, you can laugh all you want. I honestly don't give a shit. I know who I am. 

Are you Iron Man?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 minute ago, NevadaFan said:

Speaking of teams and shit you literally write 25+? posts a day, EVERYDAY on this board. I don’t get the passion for Trumpism and never will. This level of rhetoric was popularized by him and I suspect will only get worse from here.

I do agree with you earlier response to my post. Biden is a career politician and he should be held accountable for things he said years ago. That’s how it works. 

Where’s my passion for Trumpism?

Didn’t vote for him, don’t think the election was “stolen” and I’m against his behavior post election.  

On 5/25/2021 at 11:34 AM, FresnoFacts said:

The House Republican leadership is piling on. I guess they do not expect Trump to issue a statement supporting Greene so it is safe to act outraged.

It took them 5 days because they had to check with their Orange demigod before saying anything.  

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, you’re the most hardcore ‘team lefty’ dude on this board, and there’s a lot of others just an inch down from you. This is consistent and a great example of how you’re so delusional about so many other things. 

I wouldn’t equate team I hate Trump and team lefty.  It’s like my local friend who said Liz Cheney should join the Dems.   Just because one is appalled by the authoritarian animal farm bullshit going on in the GOP doesn’t mean they agree with the Dem approaches either.