Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

McCarthy and McConnell Condemn Marjorie Taylor Greene Holocaust Comparison

12 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Child support. His whole deal is to justify not paying child support. Here’s hoping Maynard junior has a stepdad.

I've only ever seen him teased for this. Is it speculative or do we have concrete evidence? 

8 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

I've only ever seen him teased for this. Is it speculative or do we have concrete evidence? 

He posted about it awhile back. Something something they can’t make me pay child support something something fake debt. I’m not about to dig through the trove of nightmares that is his post history to find it but I definitely read it. 

Again, here’s hoping his child has a support system strong enough to make up for their absent father. 

8 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

He posted about it awhile back. Something something they can’t make me pay child support something something fake debt. I’m not about to dig through the trove of nightmares that is his post history to find it but I definitely read it. 

Again, here’s hoping his child has a support system strong enough to make up for their absent father. 

That? 

4 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

I believe this post predates the "prove me wrong and make money" thread 

Prove me wrong make money thread was first.  But that thread came from a conversation about abortion, where I somewhat jokingly said that I support a woman's right to choose but if a man did not want the baby he should not be forced to pay child support.  Ole cuz jumped in at that point.  Then started his make a million bucks thread.  It was brought up again in the SCOTUS thread.  

In @Maynard Delecto's defense he has in the past claimed he is a family man.

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

As stupid as it is for these anti-vaccine morons to do what they do, WTF do you expect them to say? You lefties are always ganging up on the nutty right wingers calling them Nazi’s in a similar manner as the Nazi’s ganged up people. So now you have a cow over them playing the role as victims of Nazi’s? 

Just kidding! Well, sort of. 

It’s extremely hypocritical for the you lefty’s to be laughing at the dumb use of Jewish stars when you regularly throw out Nazi and Hitler bombs on people. You’re worse than they are by far. Not kidding!!

It’s pretty obvious it’s a joke, but you lefty’s are always wound up so tight that everything is so fvcking serious to you. I think it’s bad taste what they’ve done, but at least I can see it’s tongue in cheek. 

I wonder what the response would be if it was a patch that was a cross with a hypodermic on the end and the word vaccinated on it.

Tongue in cheek also? Or an attack on Christians?

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Coming from DickNation, that’s pretty damn funny!!!  😂🤪😂🤣😝😹👌

Well...it was funny because it's true. 

Hopefully someday you can come to embrace your sexuality.  Hiding who you really are seems to be taking a toll on you. 

1 minute ago, PackNation said:

Well...it was funny because it's true. 

Hopefully someday you can come to embrace your sexuality.  Hiding who you really are seems to be taking a toll on you. 

I don't think he is gay.  I think it is clear he dreams about having a big dick, though.

13 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I don't think he is gay.  I think it is clear he dreams about having a big dick, though.

Been sparring with contard the magnificent for a long time.  

I would bet real $$$ that not only is he gay but he is in serious denial of being gay. 

5 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

i sincerely appreciate the specific and understandable response

what is this debt you're talking about?  is it taxes?  income, property, etc?

Everything. I'm cutting the Satanists from all the legal rights they claim they have to my wealth.

Not that you care, but some other smart aleck will jump in "what about gas tax or sales?" Yes, I pay the Satanists surcharges on gasoline and internet bill

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

33 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Everything. I'm cutting the Satanists from all the legal rights they claim they have to my wealth.

Not that you care, but some other smart aleck will jump in "what about gas tax or sales?" Yes, I pay the Satanists surcharges on gasoline and internet bill

Specifically what are you not paying?  Specifically.  Income tax?  Fines?  Property tax? What has your uhm, legal reasoning got you out of paying.  Be specific.

31 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Specifically what are you not paying?  Specifically.  Income tax?  Fines?  Property tax? What has your uhm, legal reasoning got you out of paying.  Be specific.

You have Rights, AndroidAggie has Rights. I have Rights.

Do you believe that government has big "R" Rights?

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

On 5/28/2021 at 3:45 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You think she’s hot! image.png.c03a6438e8801009aad39153b145712a.png

Hey,

If peroxide blondes toting guns and acting like idiots is your thing......

Who are we to stand in your way ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

19 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Damn, you’re actually competing with her stupidness? Again, don’t be a greedy partisan wanker. There’s nothing wrong with joking around and doing a bad Mexican accent putting down very bad men. Don’t be a tender pussy. 

What Fresno thinks about the matter doesn't matter.

It's how the Cartel boys react to it that matters.

Mafia GIF by memecandy

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor