Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Judge Allows Civil Suit Plaintiffs To Review/Audit Fulton County Georgia Absentee Ballots

3 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

I put country over political party.

Sadly I think most people do not believe that way anymore. Too many today think their own party are the only patriots and any one who disagrees is a mortal enemy and traitor.

George Washington in his Farewell Address warned of the current behavior by political parties. Everyone in or interested in politics should periodically reread it. A part I always consider:

I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the state, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party, generally. This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but in those of the popular form it is seen in its greatest rankness and is truly their worst enemy.

The alternate domination of one faction over an-other, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation on the ruins of public liberty. Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight) the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and the duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.

It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which find a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-CDOC-106sdoc21/pdf/GPO-CDOC-106sdoc21.pdf

Sorry, with all due respect, I don’t care to read about it. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

no shit

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

So your entire thesis is predicated on an unsupported claim from a 4 year old opinion piece? One which uses conveniently nebulous "liberals" which you apparently translate to "The democratic party" and then for some reason added "officially"? 

JFC convert you are losing your damn mind.

Dude, it’s not unsubstantiated. Do some searches for DNC statements after elections you f-ing dope. You really are lazy.

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, it’s not unsubstantiated. Do some searches for DNC statements after elections you f-ing dope. You really are lazy.

Convert, you made a claim. Back it up

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

Convert, you made a claim. Back it up

I already did. Let’s see, who should I believe? The incredibly well respected legendary organization known as the WSJ, or an anonymous sports board ultra mega PC woke wannabe God known as happytranny? 😝😂🤣😂👌

You don’t believe any source that makes you look like a fvcking idiot. That’s known as the 1st Law of Message Board Ego. 

kat.jpg

19 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I already did. Let’s see, who should I believe? The incredibly well respected legendary organization known as the WSJ, or an anonymous sports board ultra mega PC woke wannabe God known as happytranny? 😝😂🤣😂👌

You don’t believe any source that makes you look like a fvcking idiot. That’s known as the 1st Law of Message Board Ego. 

Convert you provided an opinion piece

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, I I’m going out on a limb wasting my time reading your brilliant copy. 

You think everyone wants to read your word vomit

30 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

That is an indication to me that you place party over country.

One member of the US Senate reads The entire Farewell Address aloud every year in the chamber on Washington's Birthday. The honor alternates between parties. This year it was the GOP's turn, Sen. Rob Portman read it. Look for the video if you don't want to read it.

28 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The Wall Street Journal was declared Fake News by the Trump and his administration several times the last few years. It is not supposed to be respected anymore.

36 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

That is an indication to me that you place party over country.

One member of the US Senate reads The entire Farewell Address aloud every year in the chamber on Washington's Birthday. The honor alternates between parties. This year it was the GOP's turn, Sen. Rob Portman read it. Look for the video if you don't want to read it.

Oh blah, blah, blah 

kat.jpg

45 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Convert you provided an opinion piece

You think everyone wants to read your word vomit

You are pretty dumb, really. Really dumb. Opinion pieces provide facts all the time and base their opinions on those facts. The WSJ edits their writers’ work and if any facts are presented that can’t be backed up, then they are removed. If the DNC didn’t like what was written and contacted the WSJ that it was erroneously stated as fact, then there would’ve been a retraction. There is no retraction, ace. 

On top of that, there really isn’t hard news anymore, just the lies that there is hard news. It’s not surprising that you don’t know that even though you claim to be a PC woke God. 

kat.jpg

28 minutes ago, Maji said:

Your use of this insult will not age well

You will know that you have arrived as a race or certain group when you can be joked about, criticized or insulted without there being a bunch of social warrior piss ants freaking out about it and trying to get you fired. If there needs to be any wokeness or PC involved with your race or group, they haven’t arrived yet. The sooner you let them arrive, the better it is for everyone, even comedians. 

Of course, the little pissers like you will come back with, “oh that’s sweet, convert. It’s people like you that aren’t letting them arrive.”

You need to open your eyes and really see what’s happening. If you did, you’d realize that I’m mocking and trolling you and the extreme activist types for being those social warriors that won’t allow these groups to arrive. But rather than admit you’re causing damage to the cause and that you’re wrong, it’s much easier to call me a racist, bigot, or whatever. That’s your thing. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

You are pretty dumb, really. Really dumb. Opinion pieces provide facts all the time and base their opinions on those facts. The WSJ edits their writers’ work and if any facts are presented that can’t be backed up, then they are removed. If the DNC didn’t like what was written and contacted the WSJ that it was erroneously stated as fact, then there would’ve been a retraction. There is no retraction, ace. 

On top of that, there really isn’t hard news anymore, just the lies that there is hard news. It’s not surprising that you don’t know that even though you claim to be a PC woke God. 

So because opinion pieces can present facts, you want me to believe this one is??? Lmfao Convert you are so bad at thinking

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

You will know that you have arrived as a race or certain group when you can be joked about, criticized or insulted without there being a bunch of social warrior piss ants freaking out about it and trying to get you fired. If there needs to be any wokeness or PC involved with your race or group, they haven’t arrived yet. The sooner you let them arrive, the better it is for everyone, even comedians. 

Of course, the little pissers like you will come back with, “oh that’s sweet, convert. It’s people like you that aren’t letting them arrive.”

You need to open your eyes and really see what’s happening. If you did, you’d realize that I’m mocking and trolling you and the extreme activist types for being those social warriors that won’t allow these groups to arrive. But rather than admit you’re causing damage to the cause and that you’re wrong, it’s much easier to call me a racist, bigot, or whatever. That’s your thing. 

"Arrive?" Explain