Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

The new J. Edgar Hoover files or new version of Nixon's enemies list?

This is looking less like the DOJ investigating threats to politicians or national security and instead investigations of political critics and opponents the last 4 years.

The DOJ appears to be currently notifying people they were investigated by the Trump/Barr/Sessions DOJ the last few years. Several notifications in recent weeks.

Phone and email records of reporters were secretly gathered along with seeking the identities of anonymous Internet users.

First Amendment? What First Amendment rights?

Several people excoriated me here when I said immediately after Bill Barr's summary of it that, in his report, Mueller had exonerated Mr. Grumpy on the obstruction issue. Well, it's now crystal clear that is exactly what Barr did.

Barr did that because, rather than acting as an attorney for the American people, he was acting as Trump's personal attorney as Trump wanted.

The history books not written by pro-Trump whores will not be favorable to Bill Barr. Similarly, history books not written by pro-Trump whores will not be favorable to Kevin McCarthy. Of course, unlike Barr, McCarthy is too phucking stoopid to be able to see how his reputation will be badly tarnished for kissing Trump's ass . . . er ring.

I mean, I wish I could say I am shocked but I’m not. I hope that orange +++++ is tits up before 2024 gets here.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Oh man, wait til you hear what the administration before that one did.

Wait until you hear what the US Postal Service is up to right now... :blink: Very little relevance to this thread outside of government investigation, but pretty bizzare shit.

Not surprising with this or any recent administration. Respect for the First hasn’t exactly been a strong suit of the executive branch, oh, since pretty much ever. But Trump is unique in his naked hostility toward it. 

40 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Wait until you hear what the US Postal Service is up to right now... :blink: Very little relevance to this thread outside of government investigation, but pretty bizzare shit.

We were warned of its tyranny.

0055824b-393f-4f4d-8361-ee262b32bea9_114

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Several people excoriated me here when I said immediately after Bill Barr's summary of it that, in his report, Mueller had exonerated Mr. Grumpy on the obstruction issue. Well, it's now crystal clear that is exactly what Barr did.

Barr did that because, rather than acting as an attorney for the American people, he was acting as Trump's personal attorney as Trump wanted.

The history books not written by pro-Trump whores will not be favorable to Bill Barr. Similarly, history books not written by pro-Trump whores will not be favorable to Kevin McCarthy. Of course, unlike Barr, McCarthy is too phucking stoopid to be able to see how his reputation will be badly tarnished for kissing Trump's ass . . . er ring.

Is it too much to ask that the new redistricting forces Nunes and McCarthy to compete in the same district?   

On 5/20/2021 at 9:12 PM, SharkTanked said:

It may be whataboutism, but the likelihood of administrations doing some deep and disturbing stuff shouldn't be partitioned because we want to condemn one guy.  I bet they have been doing it since intelligence agencies were first created.