Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Chickens were involved in the supposed election fraud?

I thought Arizona looking for bamboo in the ballot paper was crazy.

Now there is a conspiracy theory that Arizona ballots for Trump were shredded, then fed to chickens, and then the chickens were cremated.

People in this country are falling way down the wacky rabbit holes. I wonder if there is a conspiracy theory about rabbits being involved also.

2 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

I thought Arizona looking for bamboo in the ballot paper was crazy.

Now there is a conspiracy theory that Arizona ballots for Trump were shredded, then fed to chickens, and then the chickens were cremated.

People in this country are falling way down the wacky rabbit holes. I wonder if there is a conspiracy theory about rabbits being involved also.

My.... my head hurts.

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

+++++ing dumbasses.

Everyone knows they were rare macaws, not chickens...

They should have said bald eagles, to really get the patriots fired up to start owning some libs and doing tourist shit in D.C. again.

There we have it, Harbaugh is a crazy R.

Jim Harbaugh’s Crazy Reason for His Players Not to Eat Chicken: 'It's a Nervous Bird'

Not only is chicken a "nervous bird," but it's also apparently responsible for "some type of sickness" in the human population.

https://www.si.com/college/2018/07/30/jim-harbaugh-eating-chicken-michigan-football-players-nervous-bird

17 hours ago, 1066 said:

I have never placed my full trust in chickens.

Me neither. If it wasn't for the simple fact they taste like chickens, I'd have ignored them years ago.

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

As someone who hasn't eaten chicken in 30+ years, I wholeheartedly concur with Mr. Harbaugh.

You're missing out on the current chicken sandwich war. Everyone is trying to top Chic-fil-a. There are some good chick'n sammishes being made.