Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Military set to brief congress on UFO's within the month. Daily sightings/encounters.

I have access to my dad's Paramount Plus account, I'll have to give it a watch. This type of stuff is always super interesting to me. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

45 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Per 60 minutes.

https://news.yahoo.com/ufos-very-real-60-minutes-061200487.html

Daily encounters for years on the East coast.  

Aliens are here, guys.

Well, duh....

No other way to explain the Kardashians, Tiger King...the aliens are breaking us down slowly before they take over...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Watched the 60 Minutes interview with my morning coffee. It will be interesting to see what the report shows and how Congress will handle it. Another interesting story was the wrongful arrests of the two guys accused of shop lifting because of the screwup by the facial recognition software. That's phucking terrifying knowing that you can get arrested and charged because "the computer doesn't lie". I hope those guys win their settlements. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

2 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I've had run-ins before with them, being out in the fringes of civilization in Central and Eastern MT. The last time was probably 3 years ago in Lewistown, MT though...thinking about it still freaks me out a bit. 

I have a friend who is a fishing guide in Islamorada, he runs to the Everglades before sun up and has seen some truly weird shit.  

I find it interesting that for years in conspiracy circles it was hypothesized the government wouldn’t admit to the existence of UFO’s because of the panic it might cause, when last year it was probably the news the public handled most reasonably.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

6 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

I have a friend who is a fishing guide in Islamorada, he runs to the Everglades before sun up and has seen some truly weird shit.  

It was like that for me...I always used to think it’d never get weird enough for me...but it did, like a god damned illusion machine being turned on and then off. 

Hella reminded me of Threed from the old SNES game “Earthbound” when the zombies take the town over.

11 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I've had run-ins before with them, being out in the fringes of civilization in Central and Eastern MT. The last time was probably 3 years ago in Lewistown, MT though...thinking about it still freaks me out a bit. 

Share the stories man. 

11 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

I mean... Florida... it seems self-fulfilling...

10 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I find it interesting that for years in conspiracy circles it was hypothesized the government wouldn’t admit to the existence of UFO’s because of the panic it might cause, when last year it was probably the news the public handled most reasonably.

I think most people feel it is a likely scenario at this point. I mean for 100 years pop culture has been churning out likely scenarios of alien (from outer space) contact. I think the gen pop would be more surprised at the absence of aliens (from outer space) at this point. It's almost likely we've been raising generations to be desensitized by the prospect. Hmmmmmm

19 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Last year was the perfect time to start some of the disclosure moves. I mean, with everything else that was going on, people didn't have the mental or emotional bandwidth to start worrying about UFOs and shit. 

There have also been a growing number of former officials that have threatened to blow the whistle completely, so it makes sense that the government would co-opt that and use it to spin it in the direction they want to go.