Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Hot NFL tickets 2021 season

Based in secondary ticket market - You will see a trend here that will answer some questions when it comes to other LV related threads

https://theathletic.com/2586625/2021/05/13/nfls-hottest-selling-tickets-for-2021-schedule-tom-bradys-bucs-raiders-patriots-cowboys/

NFL’s hottest-selling tickets for 2021 schedule

1) Tampa Bay Buc's at New England - Cheapest seat right now is $1,462 - Brady & Gronk return to New England

2) Baltimore at Las Vegas $808

3) Kansas City at Las Vegas $673

4) Chicago at Las Vegas $629

5) Philadelphia at Las Vegas $604

6) Dallas at New England $566

7) Miami at Las Vegas $496

8) Cincinnati at Las Vegas $420

9) Washington at Las Vegas $394

10) Dallas at Tampa Bay $391

Seven of the ten top ticket costs are games in Las Vegas - Now you can see why MLB(?), NHL, NFL, Pac12, MWC, WCC, WAC, Big West & a major bowl game are all located in Las Vegas .......you play your games here & people will show up 

I tried to get tickets for the Miami game in Vegas and the rafter seats started at $390 each! It would be cheaper for me to fly to Miami and watch a home game. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

26 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

I tried to get tickets for the Miami game in Vegas and the rafter seats started at $390 each! It would be cheaper for me to fly to Miami and watch a home game. 

There's going to be a built in extra cost for games in Vegas.......same thing with the VGK 

Have to wonder if this will actually filter down to UNLV FB games - if you want to checkout the stadium, doing it for the cost of a UNLV ticket will be much cheaper than any other event - Could see UNLV getting a little attendance boost on that alone

18 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

There's going to be a built in extra cost for games in Vegas.......same thing with the VGK 

Have to wonder if this will actually filter down to UNLV FB games - if you want to checkout the stadium, doing it for the cost of a UNLV ticket will be much cheaper than any other event - Could see UNLV getting a little attendance boost on that alone

My wife and I are making a trip to Vegas with my dad on June 17th to see the Barrett-Jackson Car Auction. We have our tickets for the Raider stadium tour on the 18th.  

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Interesting. This isn’t happening in Los Angeles. When the schedule first got released, prices were through the roof. Already though, the most expensive cheap seat is for the opener vs Chicago ($165) and you can get into the 12/5 game vs Jacksonville for $46. I would guess chargers tickets are even cheaper. 

I will probably go to that Jacksonville game so I can heckle Tim Tebow. 

4 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Interesting. This isn’t happening in Los Angeles. When the schedule first got released, prices were through the roof. Already though, the most expensive cheap seat is for the opener vs Chicago ($165) and you can get into the 12/5 game vs Jacksonville for $46. I would guess chargers tickets are even cheaper. 

I will probably go to that Jacksonville game so I can heckle Tim Tebow. 

I don’t get the hate for Tebow. Yeah he was a terrible NFL QB, but he was also one hell of a college QB, and all around nice guy. Why all the hate for the man?

35 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I don’t get the hate for Tebow. Yeah he was a terrible NFL QB, but he was also one hell of a college QB, and all around nice guy. Why all the hate for the man?

I don’t hate him. I just think it’s funny that his old college coach gave him a job. I’d get a “nep! O! Tiz! Em!” chant going

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

Must be the kneeling 😎

On 5/15/2021 at 6:25 PM, Pelado said:

All that proves is that Las Vegas ticket holders have an inflated view of the value of their tickets.  Apparently they fit right in with UNLV fans.

It's called capitalism.  Tickets sell for what the market will bear.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg