Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels2k3

Gonzaga adds another 5-star recruit

2 hours ago, packNV said:

2 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

And if Boise fans know anything... it’s what big stiff basketball players look like!? 😂

You won’t get this Boise State season ticket holder disputing you. We’ve had the biggest collection of mostly white unathletic post stiffs forever. Even with that we beat UNLV with their collection of all stars more than they beat us. 

On 5/17/2021 at 9:06 AM, bsu_alum9 said:

Jalen Suggs - draft

Joel Ayayi - draft

Corey Kispert - draft

Aaron Cook - entered transfer portal

Andrew Nembhart - returning

Drew Timme - undecided (deadline for NBA draft is May 30th)

Timme announced he's returning to Gonzaga yesterday.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:47 AM, soupslam1 said:

You won’t get this Boise State season ticket holder disputing you. We’ve had the biggest collection of mostly white unathletic post stiffs forever. Even with that we beat UNLV with their collection of all stars more than they beat us. 

Maybe so, but I really enjoy watching Armus play. He has a nose for the ball, and some great skill and footwork around the basket. 

I think every team in the conference would love to have him. 

4 hours ago, bigd said:

Maybe so, but I really enjoy watching Armus play. He has a nose for the ball, and some great skill and footwork around the basket. 

I think every team in the conference would love to have him. 

I like his game and would take him over at least a couple of the bigs on BYU's roster this past season.

On 5/28/2021 at 12:43 AM, sdsuphilip4 said:

Gonzaga has depth Few just goes along with the Musselman school of thought to not go deep into their rotation in big games. Strawther would start in a ton of high major places

Their bench last year was garbage.  There’s a reason why they only played seven.

On 5/18/2021 at 8:34 AM, Rebels2k3 said:

Think Porzingis with better handles

I was tumors Kevin Durant 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.