Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Marjorie Taylor Greene Received Homestead Property Tax Exemption on Two Houses Last Year

59 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Well, the words "partisan" and "party" are closely related. You know that, don't you?

Why does anybody still talk to convert?  Every thread anybody responds to him when he is like this is killed.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

She’s embarrassing because of Q and some other things. So the left is looking for anything they can come up with to get rid of her which is fine with me as long as a good GOP candidate replaces her. 

unicorn GIF by Ice Breakers

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Why does anybody still talk to convert?  Every thread anybody responds to him when he is like this is killed.

Not true. If it is a decent thread, it can withstand Convert.

Shee-it. Y'all can quit frontin' now , and spare me that altruistic stuff. When you're participating in a wealth redistribution system, the winners are the one who get the most wealth redistributed their way. #ifyouaintcheatinyouaintryin

If I was one of those congressionally created persons I'd taking all I could get too. 

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

14 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

She’s embarrassing because of Q and some other things. So the left is looking for anything they can come up with to get rid of her which is fine with me as long as a good GOP candidate replaces her. 

Weird thing is the district she won is where she bought a house during the election to say she lived there. She didn’t even live in the 14th when she said she was running there - and one of those houses above is in Alpharetta (not 14th) where their construction business is also headquartered. Then she beat a Republican Neurologist with relative ease. For whatever reason the 14th is apparently a Q stronghold. 

14 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Again, who f-ing cares. That’s like dueling Horse crap & Camel crap. They’re both completely full of crap, and it’s sad that you love to sniff AOC’s. 

Who cares?   Try this at your job. See how long you last.   This is so embarrassing for an elected official.

14 minutes ago, gold-n-brown said:

Who cares?   Try this at your job. See how long you last.   This is so embarrassing for an elected official.

I did.

Dog looked at me funny, did a quick circle, and curled back up to sleep...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, gold-n-brown said:

She's part of Convert's team, so of course he's going to act like this isn't a big deal.

3 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Weird thing is the district she won is where she bought a house during the election to say she lived there. She didn’t even live in the 14th when she said she was running there - and one of those houses above is in Alpharetta (not 14th) where their construction business is also headquartered. Then she beat a Republican Neurologist with relative ease. For whatever reason the 14th is apparently a Q stronghold. 

Apparently the 14th is very much so.

At the meeting of the 14th District GOP convention this weekend, a resolution passed asking the Georgia Legislature to keep all of the current counties in the redrawn 14th during redistricting. The resolution praised MTG as their representative including that she "has displayed the willingness to fight the left-wing media, radical Democrats, but also against sell-out "Republicans".

She doesn't get any bills that she introduces passed but she puts on a good show for her district. :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Expect a surge of posts by the magnificent contard. He is going to be empowered by the "Leaving Kansas" thread where multiple posters expressed thoughts he was being unfairly picked on. 

Just now, PackNation said:

Expect a surge of posts by the magnificent contard. He is going to be empowered by the "Leaving Kansas" thread where multiple posters expressed thoughts he was being unfairly picked on. 

Yeah, I would suppose so.

If you want to own convert, just don't respond to him.  Pretty simple.  

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, I would suppose so.

If you want to own convert, just don't respond to him.  Pretty simple.  

Not going to lie...too much fun not to engage with the big dope.  

Like I've said before, i enjoy reading this forum on a mostly daily basis. I just don't have the time to really interact with those of you that do.

I've been clowning on @Nevada Convertfor over a decade...doubt that's going to change anytime soon.

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Oh it's totally believable to me that she has a huge following in that area. I drove through there once in the last few years...drove from Montana to Gainesville...anyway, I was coming down I-75 and was just inside the Tennessee line there and stopped at a Waffle House...the people were about who you would expect to be her voters. The food was decent enough though.

But why it really doesn't surprise me, wasn't the fact that they were all hillbillies, no you'd expect that...it's that when I got back on I-75 heading south out of there, I distinctly remember a billboard with a picture of Trump on one side, and a picture of Jesus on the other, and it said "SAVE US JESUS! SAVE US DONALD TRUMP!".

I saw like 2-3 of those in the area that would have been in the 14th district. It's a creepy place. Cops on every exit. Wouldn't recommend.

Here is one item about her district. Educational attainment is not the only measure of the value a person or their beliefs. But this comparison stood out to me.

MTG's GA 14th District - 18.4% have a Bachelor's degree or higher

Nunes' CA 22nd District - 24.6% have a Bachelor's degree or higher