Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slapdad

Another police shooting involving an African American.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

C'mon, was it necessary?  An officer is still dead.  

As necessary as this thread using black lives to troll

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, youngredbullfan said:

As necessary as this thread using black lives to troll

Let him show his ass.  It's just fine to watch him do that and you don't need to crack wise on it concurrently.  

We all know where he wants this to go.  Just best to let him be show his true colors.

27 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Risk you run when you take on the 14th most dangerous job in America. RIP

I wonder where criminal falls on that list? Probably higher than 14. 

14 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Let him show his ass.  It's just fine to watch him do that and you don't need to crack wise on it concurrently.  

We all know where he wants this to go.  Just best to let him be show his true colors.

It's quite obvious where I'm going with this. For those who can't read between the lines, I'll come out and say it....there is zero outrage from the left when there's a murder of a cop and the murderer happens to be black. True colors indeed. 

2 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I wonder where criminal falls on that list? Probably higher than 14. 

Well if we are talking criminals in general I am going to guess far lower then 14. 

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

It's quite obvious where I'm going with this. For those who can't read between the lines, I'll come out and say it....there is zero outrage from the left when there's a murder of a cop and the murderer happens to be black. True colors indeed. 

And you have shown how much care you have for any life, period, by using this officer's death to "own the libs".  

True colors indeed.

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

this is like posting a ph whore thread and saying "where is the outrage like when Jerry Falwell was found frequenting whorehouses"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

don't be silly

of course people on the left are outraged when a copy is killed by a criminal

people are also outraged at the systemic racism that affects us all.  and they're tired of pretending the two problems, criminals killing cops, and cops shooting at people during stops, are the same.  they're not.  we expect criminals to behave like criminals, as sad as it is.  we want and expect police to treat black suspects like they would white suspects.  we expect cops who do shoot/kill people for no reason whatsoever (https://www.reneeater.com/on-monuments-blog/tag/list+of+unarmed+black+people+killed+by+police) to get fired, to be found guilty, and to serve the appropriate jail time.

george floyd was subdued for about 8 solid minutes and derek chavin did not get up.  philando castile told the police expressly that he was going to get his fully licensed handgun while sitting in the front seat of his car and moving slowly - with his wife and child in the car with him.  laquan mcdonald was just walking away from police when he was shot.  levar edward jones was shot for retrieving his license in the car after the cop told him to.  there's so. many. more. 

this is just not the same, man.

13 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

don't be silly

people are also outraged at the systemic racism that affects us all.  and they're tired of pretending the two problems, criminals killing cops, and cops shooting at people during stops, are the same.  they're not.  we expect criminals to behave like crimin)als, as sad as it is.  we want and expect police to treat black suspects like they would white suspects.  we expect cops who do shoot kill people for no reason whatsoever (https://www.reneeater.com/on-monuments-blog/tag/list+of+unarmed+black+people+killed+by+police) to get fired, to be found guilty, and to serve the appropriate jail time.

george floyd was subdued for about 8 solid minutes and derek chavin did not get up.  philando castile told the police expressly that he was going to get his fully licensed handgun while sitting in the front seat of his car and moving slowly - with his wife and child in the car with him.  laquan mcdonald was just walking away from police when he was shot.  levar edward jones was shot for retrieving his license in the car after the cop told him to.  there's so. many. more. 

Not to mention, it took months of nationwide protests to get Chauvin charged.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

Not to mention, it took months of nationwide protests to get Chauvin charged.

there's too many turds in the toilet bowl that is racism in america for one guy to track.  it's appalling.

8 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

don't be silly

people are also outraged at the systemic racism that affects us all.  and they're tired of pretending the two problems, criminals killing cops, and cops shooting at people during stops, are the same.  they're not.  we expect criminals to behave like criminals, as sad as it is.  we want and expect police to treat black suspects like they would white suspects.  we expect cops who do shoot/kill people for no reason whatsoever (https://www.reneeater.com/on-monuments-blog/tag/list+of+unarmed+black+people+killed+by+police) to get fired, to be found guilty, and to serve the appropriate jail time.

Obviously. You provided one sentence to the op about a cop being shot and killed and the rest was the usual cops suck diatribe. 

15 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Obviously. You provided one sentence to the op about a cop being shot and killed and the rest was the usual cops suck diatribe. 

He did not say cops suck.

12 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

RIP to the officer.  Thank you to the guy who speared the killer.  

Now, I await the talking points... :coffeecomputer:

Didn’t take long.