Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Illegal Lottery by Ohio Governor

9 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

There’s people on this board who agree with me on this but are too afraid to speak up.

Better to stay quiet and have people think you are an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

I don’t care what others think.  The majority is often wrong.

Your choice.  And we will defend to the death your right to be an idiot.

Ok...maybe not death....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

16 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

There’s people on this board who agree with me on this but are too afraid to speak up.

it's nice to have imaginary friends

4 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I don’t care what others think.  The majority is often wrong.

This is true. But ph, my man, you are far more often wrong. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

34 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

18 year olds are at virtually zero risk from the coronavirus.  If nursing homes are concerned, then test people before they come in.

There is also virtually zero risk from the vaccines.

It is just a question of which of those virtually zero risks scares you more.

31 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

There is also virtually zero risk from the vaccines.

It is just a question of which of those virtually zero risks scares you more.

I can't spread my vaccine risk with an asymptomatic infectino like i can covid. easy easy decision. 

On 5/13/2021 at 10:21 AM, ph90702 said:

18 year olds are at virtually zero risk from the coronavirus.  If nursing homes are concerned, then test people before they come in.

There have been 8 million J&J doses administered. 15 women (.00019%) have developed blood clots, only one of them was under 20. There are 126 girls under the age of 18 who have died from COVID. An 18 year old's chances of dying from COVID is far greater than developing blood clot. In fact, a woman's chances of developing a blood clot from taking birth control pills is far higher than the vaccine. You are freaking out about nothing.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg