Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Illegal Lottery by Ohio Governor

2 hours ago, Akkula said:

They do that all the time.   Only people with children get child tax credits.   Only people with mortgages can deduct mortgage interest,  etc.

And people people in big blue states can only deduct part of it. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

the vaccine costs you zero dollars. nada. zilch.  refusing to take it doesn't make you a protected class in the eyes of the law, just a moron.

I will not subject myself to it.  If it’s so great, why do people need to be bribed to get it?

12 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I will not subject myself to it.  If it’s so great, why do people need to be bribed to get it?

That’s your choice, but that you expect special treatment as a result says a lot about your thought process. 

Don’t get the vaccine. Honestly no one cares. But don’t expect any sympathy if you catch that Indian variant and wind up in the hospital on oxygen. 

5 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

That’s your choice, but that you expect special treatment as a result says a lot about your thought process. 

Don’t get the vaccine. Honestly no one cares. But don’t expect any sympathy if you catch that Indian variant and wind up in the hospital on oxygen. 

But the real question is stupidity a pre existing condition?

Posted Image

31 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Because they are trying to meet herd immunity in the face of a lot of people who have legitimate concerns, and those who are just being silly.  And we have a lot of silly in this country right now.

38 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

you answered your own question before you asked it dude

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

20 minutes ago, Akkula said:

But the real question is stupidity a pre existing condition?

Let’s ask the insurance companies after they stop covering covid-19 related expenses.

3 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Please don't suggest this.  I beg of you.  They would probably go full send on the stupid clauses on everything else.

That free market you love so much is going to dictate it. I have no control over it.

My wife is flying to the states for 2 days next week to get a j&j at great expense.   I am staying home with the kids.   I will probably follow when she returns.   I just hope the idiots keep up their hesitancy a little longer so we can get our shots. 

Posted Image

5 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

That free market you love so much is going to dictate it. I have no control over it.

Well don't help the sons of bitches by suggesting an idea they may actually use!  There may be an insurance guy on the board, and now we are giving him a bigger bonus.

3 minutes ago, Akkula said:

My wife is flying to the states for 2 days next week to get a j&j at great expense.   I am staying home with the kids.   I will probably follow when she returns.   I just hope the idiots keep up their hesitancy a little longer so we can get our shots. 

Your wife is an idiot for getting the J&J vaccine.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Your wife is an idiot for getting the J&J vaccine.

lmfao come on dude 

the risk is +++++ing infinitesimal even for women in that age bracket 

2 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

lmfao come on dude 

the risk is +++++ing infinitesimal even for women in that age bracket 

An 18 year older in Henderson had a severe adverse reaction from the vaccine.

Shes had multiple brain surgeries because of blood clots.

She had ZERO reason to get the vaccine.

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

An 18 year older in Henderson had a severe adverse reaction from the vaccine.

Shes had multiple brain surgeries because of blood clots.

She had ZERO reason to get the vaccine.

She has every reason to get the vaccine so she doesn't thanos snap a nursing home with an asymptomatic infection when visiting grandma and grandpa who refuse the shot due to fox news brain.  

3 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

She has every reason to get the vaccine so she doesn't thanos snap a nursing home with an asymptomatic infection when visiting grandma and grandpa who refuse the shot due to fox news brain.  

18 year olds are at virtually zero risk from the coronavirus.  If nursing homes are concerned, then test people before they come in.

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

There’s people on this board who agree with me on this but are too afraid to speak up.

Good. Cowardly idiots should remain quiet.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.