Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I have sold the mwcboard

18 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He could not hang here.  Thought he would come in and give all us poor mountain folk an education.  He found out quickly he was out of his league.  @Joe from WY basically broke him, had him crying to the mods every day.

It was quite the thing to witness. EVERYONE dunked on him, regardless of their political bent. The only other time we've seen something like that is when @roswellcoug finally went full white supremacist. 

4 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

She tried to get out of it and I told her I'd ban her. 

She's in, and there's no going back.. 

Wait, a Boise State owner and a UNLV mod? Is this what it's like to live under fascism?

Destroy Burn It Down GIF by Nicole

19 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Wait, a Boise State owner and a UNLV mod? Is this what it's like to live under fascism?

Destroy Burn It Down GIF by Nicole

In Soviet Russia, toaster take picture of you!

New-Signature.jpg

16 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

No, the whole of the story is he brought a knife to a gun fight and then got pissed and acted like a toddler when he realized that wasn't going to work.

I wasn’t around to see it. Let’s just say mug reached to to me before he banned him.  I trust you 100%. Like I said, MWC fans are the ones bringing the idea to bring him back.  I said I don’t think that’s a good idea.

13 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I agreed with him on a lot of political issues, but I just didn’t like him as a poster, so unnecessarily confrontational on the OT board; like we were a bunch of anonymous randos on Reddit or something. You get a lot more out of the big boy board if you ease in to it and familiarize yourself with the different posters before you start getting in to debates. Orange just lurked and then came out of nowhere throwing bombs, it was annoying. Dude, we don’t know you like that. 

Sounds exactly like orange.

18 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

There was one day where he racked up 160 odd posts.  

Those 3400 posts were also only 5 days a week as he did not post on weekends.  

... and then claimed that we're all hated by our families for... posting on mwcboard... and are abusive... and him only posting m-f made him an angel

I don't think he ever caught on that I essentially never post friday thru sunday but :shrug:

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

24 minutes ago, happycamper said:

... and then claimed that we're all hated by our families for... posting on mwcboard... and are abusive... and him only posting m-f made him an angel

I don't think he ever caught on that I essentially never post friday thru sunday but :shrug:

I always wonder if the wild posters like that dude are that way in real life. Like Blues, he was always role playing on here. I have no doubts that he would be a decent guy to grab a beer or shoot a bird with. But Orange? Robe? A few others? 

38 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Well, its a shame mug upped and died on us. But left Jeffkills as the main recipient in his will!? *sigh* Time to riot.

tumblr_m0g4unG0fU1rqq1iao1_500.gifv

Wait until @mugtangstarts aggressively trolling fools. He's going to make Blues seem like Dr. Seuss.

Still waiting to here if “he who shall not be named” is allowed back. I mainly lurk, but if he  and his sock/lover Sergio come back you will hav awoken a beast from before El Jefes reign, before Yoda disappeared, when Mars was, well; Mars. It’s like reading out loud from the necronomicon. Be careful, Senior @Jeffkills