Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I have sold the mwcboard

I'm a little late to the game here, but I wanted to thank @mugtangfor his ownership and forum leadership of the board. My first reaction was sadness at this news, not because I have anything particularly against the new owner, but more because I thought that you've done such a good job over the years.

I've thought you've handled that always delicate fine line to draw between being an active personality and letting your own personality and viewpoints come out, while also knowing how to avoid being toxic or difficult to get along with or respect to those may disagree with a lot of them well. Still, I wish you nothing but the very best with your new paths forward in life.

Having said that, congratulations @Jeffkillsand I look forward to seeing what changes and the changed direction of the board.

On 5/13/2021 at 1:06 PM, NVGiant said:

I always wonder if the wild posters like that dude are that way in real life. Like Blues, he was always role playing on here. I have no doubts that he would be a decent guy to grab a beer or shoot a bird with. But Orange? Robe? A few others? 

I’m pretty much an ass in real life.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:05 AM, jonnyflingspoo said:

Still waiting to here if “he who shall not be named” is allowed back. I mainly lurk, but if he  and his sock/lover Sergio come back you will hav awoken a beast from before El Jefes reign, before Yoda disappeared, when Mars was, well; Mars. It’s like reading out loud from the necronomicon. Be careful, Senior @Jeffkills

Who operates you?

New-Signature.jpg

On 5/13/2021 at 11:47 AM, NVGiant said:

Wait until @mugtangstarts aggressively trolling fools. He's going to make Blues seem like Dr. Seuss.

He's got a lot of payback that's been building up.. he had to behave while he was the owner, lol.

14 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

He's got a lot of payback that's been building up.. he had to behave while he was the owner, lol.

I hope that’s not a real thing.

I lost my innocence...

New-Signature.jpg

Hunh

Well alright then. Is this like where grocery stores completely mess you up by changing their entire layout? Cause I really hate when they do that.

One of the Final Five..........

On 5/11/2021 at 9:05 PM, mugtang said:

After several years of owning this place I have came to an agreement with one of the members to purchase the board.  The new owner is @Jeffkills.  I hope everybody gives him a chance as I think he will be good for the board.  He has told me he’s not planning on making any changes for now.

As for me I will continue to be a member of the board and will continue to post. I just decided it was time to move on with my life to other things.  I will retain admin access for awhile and then will be a moderator afterwards. It has been a lot of fun owning this board and I appreciate the  contributions so many of you made to this place over the years.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you!  It is because of you that this place is great  

Over the next few days Jeff will be moving the board to a new host so there may be some down time and I hope you’ll bear with us through the transition.

Thanks,  I liked you better than "admin" of "el jefe" B)

Posted Image

On 5/11/2021 at 9:47 PM, Jeffkills said:

So yeah...

Status Quo.

Everyone that's in place moderating, carry on.

I've spoke with some of you who have interest in doing things, and that's cool.

@happycamper will return to moderation duty,

@retrofade will help me from accidentally burning the place down, and

@bsu_alum9 will help by sending me straight up facts to back down the haters...

..anyone else who I'm forgetting, or if you'd like to provide contribution or help, let me know.

No changes to what works!!! 

...but hey, keep it within the rules, and I'll update those, should any be needed in due time...

3d8cc0cf22cb37ac17605b4c6ff01a5a.jpg

I hope you are better than @mugtang at selecting mods.  He has had some real scumbags:secret:

Posted Image

On 5/12/2021 at 9:02 AM, SharkTanked said:

Uh Oh Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix

Hope that works out, but most of those were pretty much booted by the community more than any executive decision. You may be inviting more drama than you want there. I get leniency, and I think the idea that people can change is noble, but most (all?) of them have been given ample opportunities to change already and proven not up to the task. Not sure whether another chance will make an impact for them, but we will see.

I am calling ORANGE!

Posted Image

On 5/12/2021 at 2:25 PM, Billings said:

So I have outlasted 5 owners/administrators now :)     Best wishes and thanks for continuing the board Mugtang.  Welcome overlord jeffkills

I only remember el jefe, mug, and " admin" but I have probably been around since the really late 90s.  Back when the board had the same format as the current ramnation.B)

We need a coastie corner bio on all.  "Admin" was a +++++ing boss.  He would just drop in like the hammer of god randomly one every 6 months. :rotflmfao:

El Jefe as a total enigma too.  People really hated him.   He was like a +++++ing shooting star... except a made of manure or something.

Posted Image

On 5/22/2021 at 3:30 PM, mysfit said:

Hunh

Well alright then. Is this like where grocery stores completely mess you up by changing their entire layout? Cause I really hate when they do that.

No.

Haven't seen you in a while.

New-Signature.jpg

On 5/22/2021 at 7:49 AM, Jeffkills said:

Who operates you?

Myself? I mainly lurk don’t post that often. As owner you should easily be able to see I’m not  a sock. Anywho, I’m glad the board is going to be in good hands, I would gladly buy you a beer if you ever come into the establishment I manage downtown (DM if you wanna ever take me up on the offer)

Cheers!